The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Knock sensor!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1992_Talon_tsi

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2009
MIAMI, Florida
Ok guys i found a few threads about it but none of my interest if anyone could explain with pics how the knock sensor wiring goes i know that the with cable gets the solid 12v signal from the ECU but i know its not it. If anyone could fine explain this to me i will appreciate it. O and btw this is for a 1g N/A engine with turbo witch i think the hole its threaded on cylinder 2...

Did you change out the harness and ECU for turbo usage?

Ok dont worry about the harness you dont have to change it, i just wires all the important things i would need for turbo convertion and of course im running a turbo ECU, 7th pin from maf, injector resistor pack, and now im in the process of the knock sensor. Ok maybe you guys are not very common with this, all i want is somebody to explain me how the wiring goes please...

Ok so for all the people in this situation all you need to do is run the white wire to the 9th slot in the ECU harness and the black wire goes grounded on the firewall! I already did it myself and everything its working great no check engines and DSM ready to fight knocks like a champ!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back