The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

ECMlink I think I can now say I suck at tuning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha Corey. I'm just blaming it on the ring as it's welded shut :)
 
There were signs of detonation and there was also a valve spring seat that shattered in the pan. I would do E85 if it was closer than the 20min drive intakes to get it without traffic.
 
Yea I feel the same way. Ive got one about 10 min from my work but thats like 30-40 min from my house depending on traffic. If I take like a three days off Then I need to plan on getting gas. Then I also drive my car to the track which is 45min in the oppisit direction so Id have to have atleat 3/4 of a tank to go to the track,come home and drive to work or the gas station. To complicated consindering 93 is everywhere.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 5 Speed
    Selling a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. 5 speed manual, Red on Tan leather. 83,500 miles.
    • radron26
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g Carbon fiber center tail section
    Carbon fiber cover for center tail light light section
    • arodgst
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted 2g 1995 eclipse gst ext trim above side skirt
    Looking for 1 exterior trim pieces.Passenger side: Door cap (long piece above side skirt)
    • athlete3344
    • Updated:
  • Wanted 1g Valvetrain Parts
    Hello All,I am in search of a few things. I need to replace the valve seals on my 1g 7bolt...
    • barza21
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g VRSF 2g FMIC.
    Bar and plate. 28x10x3.75. 2.5 inlet and outlet. 36.5 on center inlet and outlet Pretty...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
Back
Top