The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink I think I can now say I suck at tuning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha Corey. I'm just blaming it on the ring as it's welded shut :)

I got ya that makes sense. Any idea what happened? Tune maybe off or bad gas?

There were signs of detonation and there was also a valve spring seat that shattered in the pan. I would do E85 if it was closer than the 20min drive intakes to get it without traffic.

Yea I feel the same way. Ive got one about 10 min from my work but thats like 30-40 min from my house depending on traffic. If I take like a three days off Then I need to plan on getting gas. Then I also drive my car to the track which is 45min in the oppisit direction so Id have to have atleat 3/4 of a tank to go to the track,come home and drive to work or the gas station. To complicated consindering 93 is everywhere.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back