The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Bank robber fleeing from cops hits a Supra head on, kills college student

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gGSX

15+ Year Contributor
1,956
31
Feb 15, 2004
St. Louis, Missouri
News story

Video with head on impact

Other camera angle

It's sickeningly sad that an innocent person had to die because this filth decided he wanted to die instead of go to jail.

Apparently this is the guy in the Supra
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I almost threw up from shear anger. Then I seriously felt like crying. That is one of the most horrific thing i have ever seen.

He moved to the break down lane to avoid this guy, he was hunted. Sickening. This ruined my night.

I hate the cruelty of this world.
 
That guy bought lot's of parts at my dealership I spoke with him many times. My condolences to his friends and family. R.I.P
 
WTF Why wouldn't that guy just hit a telephone pole and kill himself. That was f'n horrible and I now feel like sh*t. He looks like a nice guy too
 
I feel sick. I, too, feel like crying. That's so awful. It's so hard to swallow when such tragic events happen to innocent, good people. Life is so completely unfair to certain people. I just don't understand.

RIP, man. :(
 
The land of consumer psychosis.

:(
 
F***ing robber didn't even try to avoid the guy. Sad excuse for a human.
+1 My condolences to the family as well.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
F***ing robber didn’t even try to avoid the guy. Sad excuse for a human.
+1 My condolences to the family as well.

+ My condolences for him, family and friends, rest in piece dude...

Its complete and udder non sense to kill yourself and take someone else out cause you have suicide thoughts and you want to act on them.
 
OMG WOW! When i saw that my heart instantly dropped an i got sick to my stomach. I can usually take things like that ok, but that was jus soo messed up. :( it was def something that ruined my night, but i guess thats nothing compared to what that asshole bank robber ruined. I hope that son of a bi*** rots in hell for ### he did:mad:


Supra Driver: R.I.P. :(
 
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top