The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Headers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NyteDSM96 said:
how can you say that going turbo is half the price??? when to get the real power out of the turbo you have to change the pistons, the crankshafts, the camshafts, perhaps the valves, the headers, you have to find a God damn down pipe, wait im outta breathe.................................. ok, then you move on to the block, and what if the kit doenst come with a fuel pump??? gotta find one of those, and then you need some high performance injectors... AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF... you have to find someone to install all that bs for you if your like me and dont have the tools to do all that shit yourself. oh wait, the turbo itself is worth a shitload of cash.

now, stayin non turbo... you might have to change a few parts, like... the shafts and pistons, but hey, you dont have turbo lag! ;) now as for going at least 200 hp w/o turbo, port your exhaust manifold, get a bigger throttle body, get sum performance pulleys and you'll gain easily 55 hp. did i mention shaving your heads? you'd be surprised how much of a difference porting and shaving would do to a car... but noOOOoooOooOOOooOO, no one listens because they want the lil PSSTT sound that a turbo makes...

sorry, not really familiar with articles on naturally aspirating 420a's to 200 hp, but i know its possible, and if you have a friend who's a mechanic... he could do 90% of the work for you. then again, i guess not many people have hook ups.

your right, i shouldnt have said it was half the price. i should have said it was LESS than half the price. everything you just listed are mods not needed for the 200whp you said you could get NA.

for 200whp:

pistons-no
rods-no
cams-no
valves-no
headers- a turbo engine wont even have headers, which you should know by having a turbo car.

porting your exaust manifold :confused: i didnt know we had exaust manifolds. maybe you ment new headers. ok that 2hp. bigger tb, thats another 5. performance pulley, thats another 8hp. now were up to 15hp OMG . i know 15! lets throw in that intake porting as well. no not 20-50hp, more like 5-8hp. now were up to 20-23hp. now porting the head, that will give you a good amount of power. up to 40hp. but that can cost upward of $800. why not just buy a turbo? i really dont think you know one bit about what you are talking about. :thumbdown

ya you might need a new pump, theres one you got right. for 200whp, no new injectors are needed. no crankshaft either. now why would you need to replace pistons for a non turbo set up with 200whp? unless you want to go higher compression for more power, but i doubt you knew you could do that. :shhh:

to D_Eclipse9916

of course manuals have better gear ratios, i thought that would go unsaid, and they also weigh a lot less, all of that adds to the entire idea of manuals being faster than automatic. and i shouldve been more specific about the whole manual to automatic deal... the difference from a stick car to the exact same car but auto, is around the same effect as 5 hp would be. i have a gst, but i had actually turned it to automatic, the reason behind that is that i cannot stand drivin in miami traffic with a manual, plus there are instances in which i have to lend my car out, the new tranny is the sportronics that come on the newer generations with the semi-automatic shifiting, i didnt notice a difference that would be of concern at all. shaving of your manifolds (both of them, intake n exhaust) will add around 20-50 hp, depending on the car. i wasnt necessairly speakin of eclipses because im not too familiar with a ported eclipse. im talkin about more powerful cars, but of course, being in an eclipse forum, again i guess its illegal for me to bring up any other cars, specially v8's i guess. i wanna see exhaust manifold and intake manifolds portin done to a 5.0 mustang, or a 5.7 trans am, i wanna see how much hp that would give :D and come to think about it, the fastest eclipse i know of... is actually a gst that had intake porting done to it, and according to the guy who owned it, he gained 20 hp. did he just lie? or maybe it could be that he did a real good job on it?

to gsgoinfast

well excuse me for not knowin that your heavy as #### cars dont bring exhaust manifolds, but since they dont, or as you say, why dont u just remove the cats? 10 hp i would guesstimate. sorry, for not being an expert on non turbo's. i never said you needed injectors for 200 hp fool, i said you would need that for turbo. and like i said before, u would need all those upgrades if you hope on boosting the turbo to full capacity. but if u wanna boost 6 shitty psi's, go right ahead, and keep everything else you need the same. and no u dont NEED all that shit for 200 whp. but it will work, and it will get you to that. and yes i do know that portin is expensive, but i dont know where the hell you heard it costs $800. you could get it done a few miles away from miami for $300. oh, by the way buddy, if i dont know shit about cars like your tryin to imply.. how did i supe up my clipse to 300 hp without spending $200 :cool: a lot of talk from a gs owner :laugh:

NyteDSM96 said:
to D_Eclipse9916

of course manuals have better gear ratios, i thought that would go unsaid, and they also weigh a lot less, all of that adds to the entire idea of manuals being faster than automatic. and i shouldve been more specific about the whole manual to automatic deal... the difference from a stick car to the exact same car but auto, is around the same effect as 5 hp would be. i have a gst, but i had actually turned it to automatic, the reason behind that is that i cannot stand drivin in miami traffic with a manual, plus there are instances in which i have to lend my car out, the new tranny is the sportronics that come on the newer generations with the semi-automatic shifiting, i didnt notice a difference that would be of concern at all. shaving of your manifolds (both of them, intake n exhaust) will add around 20-50 hp, depending on the car. i wasnt necessairly speakin of eclipses because im not too familiar with a ported eclipse. im talkin about more powerful cars, but of course, being in an eclipse forum, again i guess its illegal for me to bring up any other cars, specially v8's i guess. i wanna see exhaust manifold and intake manifolds portin done to a 5.0 mustang, or a 5.7 trans am, i wanna see how much hp that would give :D and come to think about it, the fastest eclipse i know of... is actually a gst that had intake porting done to it, and according to the guy who owned it, he gained 20 hp. did he just lie? or maybe it could be that he did a real good job on it?

to gsgoinfast

well excuse me for not knowin that your heavy as #### cars dont bring exhaust manifolds, but since they dont, or as you say, why dont u just remove the cats? 10 hp i would guesstimate. sorry, for not being an expert on non turbo's. i never said you needed injectors for 200 hp fool, i said you would need that for turbo. and like i said before, u would need all those upgrades if you hope on boosting the turbo to full capacity. but if u wanna boost 6 shitty psi's, go right ahead, and keep everything else you need the same. and no u dont NEED all that shit for 200 whp. but it will work, and it will get you to that. and yes i do know that portin is expensive, but i dont know where the hell you heard it costs $800. you could get it done a few miles away from miami for $300. oh, by the way buddy, if i dont know shit about cars like your tryin to imply.. how did i supe up my clipse to 300 hp without spending $200 :cool: a lot of talk from a gs owner :laugh:

yup, the car i drive conveys my knowledge :rolleyes: . and your comparing the prices to make like 500hp turbo to making 200hp NT. i wasnt talking about making 1,000,000 hp by going turbo, i was comparing it to how you said you could get 200hp by staying NT. and removing the cat is only about 5hp. ok, 300hp with $200. you also have a turbo model :shhh: i asked a mechanic around here how much for some good porting and he said like $800. i dont get it, to the other guy you say your not too familiar with eclipses, but to me you start boasting about the hp you have and how you know what your doing. did you get that dynoed at 300hp, or was that one of your guestimates where you paid $20 for a AZ cone filter, which easily gave you 40hp, and you put a muffler on for $80, which gave you another 30hp, then that wing you got for $100 gave you the remaining 20hp to reach that 300hp? :rolleyes:

Okay, well the manual to automatic difference in an eclipse NA is HUGE!!! we have the auto transmission from minivans. Our cars are slow so it takes forever to get into the powerband cuz of the ratios. The difference is much more than 5 hp, I raced my stock eclipse against a manual 95 civic ex and the guy was automatically a car and a half length away by the time I hit about 4900 RPM in MY FIRST GEAR!!! I almost cried about how pitiful that was, and no im not a bad driver, powerbraked and o/d off. I caught up to his bumper as soon as I hit into the powerrange of my second gear but since he had cut me off I could not make a pass (cultisac cuz it was just a jackass race)..Newayz we are not nazis about other cars, its just that when you give us crap about how all you have to do is this and this when it only applies to v8s is not the greatest advice. 20hp is reasonable, but you have to remember, that even is a GS-T which means that opening up stuff will give better gains. Our cars are not that easy to mod as you may think. but please guys, come on this a forum to help each other, you guys are being stupid bitching at each other. BTW our engines can handle 270 crank horsepower safely and if you ever decided you needed more you could bulletproof the engine, but by that time your gonna be more likely changing up transmission parts than having the time or money to give it a rebuild quickly after a turbo. Everything can be done in stages, doesnt have to be all at once.

D_Eclipse9916 said:
Okay, well the manual to automatic difference in an eclipse NA is HUGE!!! we have the auto transmission from minivans. Our cars are slow so it takes forever to get into the powerband cuz of the ratios. The difference is much more than 5 hp, I raced my stock eclipse against a manual 95 civic ex and the guy was automatically a car and a half length away by the time I hit about 4900 RPM in MY FIRST GEAR!!! I almost cried about how pitiful that was, and no im not a bad driver, powerbraked and o/d off. I caught up to his bumper as soon as I hit into the powerrange of my second gear but since he had cut me off I could not make a pass (cultisac cuz it was just a jackass race)..Newayz we are not nazis about other cars, its just that when you give us crap about how all you have to do is this and this when it only applies to v8s is not the greatest advice. 20hp is reasonable, but you have to remember, that even is a GS-T which means that opening up stuff will give better gains. Our cars are not that easy to mod as you may think. but please guys, come on this a forum to help each other, you guys are being stupid bitching at each other. BTW our engines can handle 270 crank horsepower safely and if you ever decided you needed more you could bulletproof the engine, but by that time your gonna be more likely changing up transmission parts than having the time or money to give it a rebuild quickly after a turbo. Everything can be done in stages, doesnt have to be all at once.

i dont think you will have to be doing tranny work due to the extra horses, our trannys are pretty strong, can handle up to 500hp. you may have to do work to it cause it will take forever to save up for all that work and by that time the tranny is old :p . haha

im not trying to be a little bi***, but hes spreading misinformation, and that misinformation gets read by newbies and passed on, and so on and so on. so stop it at a source

I love your advice and help on DSMtuners.com but im gonna have to say that ur halfway wrong. yes, the automatics can handle a bit of horsepower(not 500) but you DEF. need a tranny cooler beyond 270hp, wonder how long a transmission would last without one(not very long, LOL boiling tranny fluid) plus in an auto you need a new torque converter and if you wanted a shift kit (hey its 20 bux, might as well). I mean its not like we need to go out with a manual in which we have to replace the clutch, flywheel, etc. Of course when I say you guys need this stuff its because my car is a daily driver and if you were doing this you need it to be pretty much very reliable...why take years off of an engine/transmission that you just spent 3 grand on a turbo for? Ya gotta take care of these things...thats why we have such a bad reputation for reliability. If I were going to do major mods to my car id be rebuilding and putting a t3/t4 and boosting that shit to hell cuz after rebuild that engine is gonna be bulletproof(up to 400-500) but the thing holding lots of people back are those supporting mods which can turn from 10 bux a gasket to thousands of dollars in making sure that ur axles, trans, grip of tires, etc. can hold up to a high horsepower car.

D_Eclipse9916 said:
I love your advice and help on DSMtuners.com but im gonna have to say that ur halfway wrong. yes, the automatics can handle a bit of horsepower(not 500) but you DEF. need a tranny cooler beyond 270hp, wonder how long a transmission would last without one(not very long, LOL boiling tranny fluid) plus in an auto you need a new torque converter and if you wanted a shift kit (hey its 20 bux, might as well). I mean its not like we need to go out with a manual in which we have to replace the clutch, flywheel, etc. Of course when I say you guys need this stuff its because my car is a daily driver and if you were doing this you need it to be pretty much very reliable...why take years off of an engine/transmission that you just spent 3 grand on a turbo for? Ya gotta take care of these things...thats why we have such a bad reputation for reliability. If I were going to do major mods to my car id be rebuilding and putting a t3/t4 and boosting that shit to hell cuz after rebuild that engine is gonna be bulletproof(up to 400-500) but the thing holding lots of people back are those supporting mods which can turn from 10 bux a gasket to thousands of dollars in making sure that ur axles, trans, grip of tires, etc. can hold up to a high horsepower car.

whoops, sorry, i was talking manuals, thats what i have. not too familiar with the automatics. forgot about the cooler stuff too. sorry. OMG

Yeah no problem, I just like to make sure everything is very very clear, cuz when I was a noob(who says I still aint one?) it was very hard to understand everything cuz some things would conflict and no one would really tell a straight and total comprehension of something that they posted about. Lol I was also on here looking at 2g reliability and dude, your car is a lemon. or maybe just bad luck, but I havent had one issue besides maintenance. Oops nm I had to hook back up my horn but that was disconnected by one of my friends when we were installing something and I guess he never bothered to tell me or didnt notice. im having a serious problem keeping my black car scratch free in our high school parking lot. I even use many layers of wax, first few layers a carnauba or however you spell that using Zymol and then I use Meguair's Gold Glass to give it that extra mirror and shine look. I however am selling the car in 2 years for something. Hopefully a manual GSX and do major mods if they dont come out with a new supra or RX-7 or some other PURE sports car. 350Z is nice but it just isnt raw like the 300ZX tt and rx-7. LOL and no im not getting a damn miata. BTW ill shoot myself b4 I get a 3rd or (upcoming)4th gen eclipse. Only 1st and 2nd gen look good and are sports cars instead of gts that are heavy, long and tall.

D_Eclipse9916 said:
Yeah no problem, I just like to make sure everything is very very clear, cuz when I was a noob(who says I still aint one?) it was very hard to understand everything cuz some things would conflict and no one would really tell a straight and total comprehension of something that they posted about. Lol I was also on here looking at 2g reliability and dude, your car is a lemon. or maybe just bad luck, but I havent had one issue besides maintenance. Oops nm I had to hook back up my horn but that was disconnected by one of my friends when we were installing something and I guess he never bothered to tell me or didnt notice. im having a serious problem keeping my black car scratch free in our high school parking lot. I even use many layers of wax, first few layers a carnauba or however you spell that using Zymol and then I use Meguair's Gold Glass to give it that extra mirror and shine look. I however am selling the car in 2 years for something. Hopefully a manual GSX and do major mods if they dont come out with a new supra or RX-7 or some other PURE sports car. 350Z is nice but it just isnt raw like the 300ZX tt and rx-7. LOL and no im not getting a damn miata. BTW ill shoot myself b4 I get a 3rd or (upcoming)4th gen eclipse. Only 1st and 2nd gen look good and are sports cars instead of gts that are heavy, long and tall.

yup this thing likes to break. ive found that not so much a lot of layers of wax at one time, but a lot of layers in a small amount of time protects against scratches. when i got the car in the summer, i waxed it every weekend or every other weekend with meguiars gold. worked really good. i had this incredibly hot girl dive on my hood and sorta slide off for no apparent reason and her belt left this huge scratch down the center. luckily, the scratch only went through 17 layers of the 26 layers of wax i had on my car :laugh: . all i had to do was wax her up again and the scratch disapeared. but through all the problems, i still love her! OMG

**Edit** oh yeah, i use that rain x fast wax and like that alot. :thumb:

I tell my bitches to stay away from the car...LOL jk! yea I probably have a billion scratch marks from jewelry and also stupid women trying to fit in my car...im 6'3 and so my seat is all the way back, dont ask me how I fit my guy friend, me, and 3 girls into my car plus hitting like 80 trying to get home in time for curfew on a really small road. BTW anyone want to give me a cf hood? PLZ??????? im poor!

D_Eclipse9916 said:
I tell my bitches to stay away from the car...LOL jk! yea I probably have a billion scratch marks from jewelry and also stupid women trying to fit in my car...im 6'3 and so my seat is all the way back, dont ask me how I fit my guy friend, me, and 3 girls into my car plus hitting like 80 trying to get home in time for curfew on a really small road. BTW anyone want to give me a cf hood? PLZ??????? im poor!

haha i know how you feel. im about 6'2", and i always have people smashed in the seats. i always have 1 in front, and 3 in back. there legs overlap like spaghetti cause they cant fit behind my seat. haha.i call the 3rd rider the hump rider LOL, so i tell them they are responsible for any seatbelt tickets i might get haha. but chicks love the car :thumb: . but they dont seem to be as impressed about the performance stuff as i am and as much as they are in the movies. thats a little sad. haha

My car has has no back seats shouldnt of ever came with one our cars should be 2 seaters my car has lost a great deal of weight im guessing over 200lbs with a fresh new motor and i have lost 70lbs myself i went from 240lb-170lb LOL! Im wishing for some 14's all-motor.

ninjai_ruken said:
I just got rid of my back seat. I got sick of people crying because I would not move my seat forward. I would tell them you dont like it get the #### out and walk

yup i refuse to move my seat too. tho most ill do is maybe raise the back up a little bit if the girl is really hot. but i have to have it slid the right distance back, otherwise i get this weird pain on the botom of my clutch leg's knee. its really weird.

GSGoinFast said:
yup, the car i drive conveys my knowledge :rolleyes: . and your comparing the prices to make like 500hp turbo to making 200hp NT. i wasnt talking about making 1,000,000 hp by going turbo, i was comparing it to how you said you could get 200hp by staying NT. and removing the cat is only about 5hp. ok, 300hp with $200. you also have a turbo model :shhh: i asked a mechanic around here how much for some good porting and he said like $800. i dont get it, to the other guy you say your not too familiar with eclipses, but to me you start boasting about the hp you have and how you know what your doing. did you get that dynoed at 300hp, or was that one of your guestimates where you paid $20 for a AZ cone filter, which easily gave you 40hp, and you put a muffler on for $80, which gave you another 30hp, then that wing you got for $100 gave you the remaining 20hp to reach that 300hp? :rolleyes:

damn, your pretty stupid LOL i said i wasnt familiar with PORTED ECLIPSES, i own a ####in eclipse how would i not know info on them??? ive heard stories, but dont know enough to make certain of what i say when it comes to porting nt's, i was going on more of what i know about my car and the portin of it. and yes i did get dynoed tested. i have 280 at the wheels, so its a pretty safe bet to think i got 300 at the crank??? :cool: by the way, my muffler is stock, i have a cone filter for FREE which gave about 5 - 10 hp, and i dont have a wing. now, i would tell you what i HAVE done to gain a lot of power, but ur not worth wastin my time. oh, by the way, my stickers gave me a pony each!!! :laugh:

D_Eclipse9916, you lost to a civic??? how embarrassin!!!!!!! hahahaha, dont worry, i lost to a ####in civic DX!!!!! then again, the guy made a turbo for the car, YES HE MADE IT HIMSELF, and he has done mad weight reduction... and no mr. gsgoinslow, im not talkin about removing your spare tire... im talkin about real shit. by the way, stop cryin about having a minivan transmission from chrysler. at least you dont got the lebaron transmission which starts leakin from the differential and the tranny itself everytime you floor it. and like i said before, i have a friend with a rs auto, and another with a stick rs, off the line theres a really big difference, but like ive said before, their cars are pretty much the same once passed the teens miles per hour. and no its not the driver... because they switched cars and everything. i would say the manual rs did low 7 seconds in 0-60 while the automatic did high 8s. LIKE OMG DUDE, THAT IS SUCH A HUMANGO DIFFERENCE. funny white kids. :D

Sorry to tell you but almost 2 seconds difference is huge when the scale is so small. I wasnt complaining. I hear so many people complaining about how they bought a GST and they wished to death they had a GS for its transmission :rolleyes: I am sorry, but you just sound like another flamer who thinks he knows what he is doing in a GST. Sorry buddy, but 300 hp aint that big of a deal on a GST. OMG!!! you turn up the boost on your STOCK turbo and you can hit 240 horsepower SAFELY! wow! I mean you must be a genius!! PLUS!! I mean shieeet, you spent 300 dollars on your car, hell I give you congrats for that, but DUDE hookups for free stuff does not constitute making fun of people who dont have those hookups. Hell ive spent like 200-300 on my car and I have a few things on it (Profile aint correct), but doesnt mean I had to be a genius to do it. WELCOME TO JAPANESE NA SPORT CARS!!! you dont get 50 horsepower from porting. If you claim to know so much about the eclipse then why would u even mention that knowing that we have 2.0 liters and porting helps but doesnt give u a huge increase. I mean hell, one of the most cost-effective parts is an underdrive pulley and THAT only gives 10-15 hp if your lucky. Please dont assume to think you know things about our cars because youve gotten a TOTALLY different engine to 300 horsepower. I could go over and buy a Supra and turn up the boost to whatever the #### I wanted and have a shit-load of horsepower (over-exaggeration), but ultimately doesnt mean that I know shit about cars. Please dont post if your just going to complain to us about how ur GST is so horrible, but you just managed to get 300hp. They have a non-turbo section for a reason, FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW THINGS ABOUT SPECIFICALLY the 420A engine. Wow this community really needs to stop flaming each other about who has the better car and engine. Yea, for a little bit of money the 4G63 is the most cost-efficeint for getting more horsepower, but dont doubt the 420A because once it takes care of its pistons and rods it can hold up pretty well.

I talked to the mechanic that works on and tunes the Phat Ridz SRT-4 drag car. He started out with the regular 420a neons. He said that he has seen gains of 25% happen with fuel tuning alone. He said that the 420a is set from the factory to run too rich. If he can make a neon run that damn fast, I'll believe him when he talks about the motor.

140x.25=35 then plus 140 would equal 175 horsepower. Thats a pretty big difference, I would have to doubt that, but im not going to disagree with it either because I have not fuel tuned. but the neon is a different "engine". Its just not our 2.0 420, its a turboed 2.4 420A with different internals and a few other things as well. If you could find proof that our 2.0 engine with just fuel tuning can add 35 horsepower....PLEASE TELL ME!!! Shit! If it really did that then I would do that almost immediately.

o dear... look what i started.. n e ways.. getting back on track..
You think it would be better To buy a 3000.00 (CND) Turbo
Or Put 3000.00 (CDN) into parts? What way will i get more horse.. And also i just did the timing belt soi wont be ripping that apart again.. So mods that dun invlove the belt :p

I got AEM cold air, apexi n1 exhuast, thats it so far.. suggestions?! :D

-trev

Lol turbo will give you more horsepower for 3000 dollars on our car period. Well, we could go with some of the recent suggestions and buy like 3000 1 dollar stickers and hit like 300 horsepower with only HALF OF THEM ON! :laugh: However, you will find yourself spending more than 3000 dollars on parts that dont have to SPECIFICALLY deal with the turbo but will deal with the added horsepower.

D_Eclipse9916 said:
Sorry to tell you but almost 2 seconds difference is huge when the scale is so small. I wasnt complaining. I hear so many people complaining about how they bought a GST and they wished to death they had a GS for its transmission :rolleyes: I am sorry, but you just sound like another flamer who thinks he knows what he is doing in a GST. Sorry buddy, but 300 hp aint that big of a deal on a GST. OMG!!! you turn up the boost on your STOCK turbo and you can hit 240 horsepower SAFELY! wow! I mean you must be a genius!! PLUS!! I mean shieeet, you spent 300 dollars on your car, hell I give you congrats for that, but DUDE hookups for free stuff does not constitute making fun of people who dont have those hookups. Hell ive spent like 200-300 on my car and I have a few things on it (Profile aint correct), but doesnt mean I had to be a genius to do it. WELCOME TO JAPANESE NA SPORT CARS!!! you dont get 50 horsepower from porting. If you claim to know so much about the eclipse then why would u even mention that knowing that we have 2.0 liters and porting helps but doesnt give u a huge increase. I mean hell, one of the most cost-effective parts is an underdrive pulley and THAT only gives 10-15 hp if your lucky. Please dont assume to think you know things about our cars because youve gotten a TOTALLY different engine to 300 horsepower. I could go over and buy a Supra and turn up the boost to whatever the #### I wanted and have a shit-load of horsepower (over-exaggeration), but ultimately doesnt mean that I know shit about cars. Please dont post if your just going to complain to us about how ur GST is so horrible, but you just managed to get 300hp. They have a non-turbo section for a reason, FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW THINGS ABOUT SPECIFICALLY the 420A engine. Wow this community really needs to stop flaming each other about who has the better car and engine. Yea, for a little bit of money the 4G63 is the most cost-efficeint for getting more horsepower, but dont doubt the 420A because once it takes care of its pistons and rods it can hold up pretty well.

whoa whoa, calm your pms buddy. the only reason im in this forum is because i wanna learn about non turbos. theres a lot of competition from naturally aspirated eclipses here in miami, and i wanna know what makes them run so hard, so should i go ahead and hire a lawyer cuz ur gonna sue me for that? by the way, are you going to tell me that porting of intake and head will not make you gain a shit load of hp??? cuz if u say no, then i shouldnt even have to talk to you, that would just be ignorance. even on a 420a. and by the way, I WANNA KNOW WHERE THE #### I COMPLAINED ABOUT MY CAR BEING CRAP??? i'll ####in send u $20 UPS if u find sumwhere in this forum where i said, MY GST SUX. and damn, u ppl need to graduate from skool before u start talkin math, cuz if i have 300 hp and puttin up the boost supes u up to 240 hp, where did the extra 60 come from?? from my ass? no dumbass, i worked on it, and i didnt need to waste much money like most people would have to. and yes you are right, gst transmissions arent the best thing, thats why i got the rs semi automatic or manu matic, or however the hell u wanna call it. i dont even got much hookups, the only real hookup i have would be portin, WHICH, i dont even have, at least not yet. oh yeah, and nos. but i dont want nos, i think the only fun in nos is purgin. also, i never said HEY MY CLIPSE IS BETTA THAN YOUR SHIT, i might have made fun of these cars, but thats about it. i dont ever say i have a betta car than no one. you people should stay in skool n learn english before you start puttin words into other people's mouths.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back