1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Have you guys seen this video?

Posted by 1cleangsx, Nov 27, 2020

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support Rix Racing
  1. 1cleangsx

1cleangsx Proven Member

Joined Sep 28, 2013
    Cheyenne, Wyoming

Street Build 2K  11

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    13.2 @ 104.64 · 1G DSM
    craracer05, pat white and TK's9d2TSi like this.
  2. 90'AWDTalonFroggy

90'AWDTalonFroggy Supporting Member

Joined Feb 1, 2014
    Curryville, Missouri
    Looking like Aaron is gonna give Devin run for his money in first to 6s. Its nice to see Aaron doing so well. As for awhile it looked like no one was gonna get to Devin in times. Ive always enjoyed watching those two compete.

Street Build 279  1

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM

1K  0

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
    1cleangsx likes this.
  3. 1cleangsx

1cleangsx Proven Member

Joined Sep 28, 2013
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    I agree, the Red Demon will ALWAYS be THE legend, but somebody’s gotta stay hungry LOL, and let’s not forget John Shepherd, he held the record for like 10 years before I believe it was Jeff Bush who broke it, then him and Devin were 1 upping each other LOL

Street Build 2K  11

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    13.2 @ 104.64 · 1G DSM
  4. Helaman-99

Helaman-99 Proven Member

Joined May 10, 2019
    Spokane Valley, Washington
    Me - Don't worry, I love you just the way you are.
    My DSM - Don't you lie to me!!

But seriously tho, that is awesome! Whenever I tell my dad about the absolutely INSANE power numbers you can push out of these engines he can't believe it. Awesome work, beautiful car! :hellyeah:

167  5

2019 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback
    awd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

742  10

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  5. talon20g

talon20g Proven Member

Joined Mar 21, 2007
    Leggett, North Carolina
    Claps Out is an awesome and hilarious channel!!! He has had Aaron on the channel before. Definitely worth checking out.

388  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi
    19 @ 149 · 1G DSM
  6. 90'AWDTalonFroggy

90'AWDTalonFroggy Supporting Member

Joined Feb 1, 2014
    Curryville, Missouri
    My brother is the exact same way. He never believed me about the capabilites of these motors, even after I would show him videos on you tube of Devin, Aaron, and shepherd. It took him going to an IFO event and seeing that green rx-7 run in the 7s with our motors, and then that guy telling him. "Yea its stock block(forged internals), stock head except valve springs, Running on low boost right now(75psi). These motors are virtually indestructible, you may pop a head gasket every once in awhile but thats it"....I was like it took a random stranger telling you what these motors can do to believe in them, but not all the other proof that I've showed, not including all the research I do on them consistently. :ohdamn:He is such an ass:beatentodeath:

Street Build 279  1

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM

1K  0

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM
    Dreams Realized likes this.
  7. motomattx

motomattx Proven Member

Joined Dec 9, 2010
    wampum, Pennsylvania
    Aarons car > red demon for me.