The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

GS-T or GSX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

echostats

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 7, 2004
Massillon, Ohio
I would like some input from some of you that have had to make this decision in the past.

What should I go for? Should I wait around for a GSX or take the first, good condition GS-T I see?

Thank you and sorry if this is a repeat post. I did some searching.

I have always had FWD cars and loved them, except around winter time. I did a lot of searching for a gsx and found one in awesome condition. I am so happy that I got the gsx over the gst. It's great for winter, it's great for launching and I'm not doing burn out's and having to buy new tires every few months. Thus far I am very happy. Plus from my understanding GSX's come fully loaded, i.e. leather, sunroof, better sound system (so they say :p ) and dual caliper brakes.

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! for the GSX thats what i did defentlyu worth the wait expecilly if your going for big power its a good way to get it to the ground. I wish i would have waited a lillte longer to find a a 2gb car .

Go with the AWD... you'll be happy you did. Its going to be a pita to find one in good condition, but it'll be worth it in the long run.

Buy a GSX...my last fwd DSM just recently got totalled and as soon as i had my new car (95 GSX) its like the begining of my new life...its deffintelty worth the wait for one...i searched for a while but now i am satisfied... let me know what you get... :dsm:

Why not a Tsi AWD, same car but they definitely come cheaper. I know i love mine.

What the Hell did you search for?

There is a thrillion threads like this. Yes, a thrillion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back