The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

GSX or GS-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL56

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 9, 2005
Minot, North_Dakota
I recently got an offer from a friend who knows a person selling a 95 Eclipse GSX. It has the following
New 6-Bolt
New tranny
2100 Act clutch
3" cat back
#"down piping
New Turbo
New Bov s-type
and a whole bunch more.
however there is a little body damage on the driverside bumper and fender. just scratched not acctually broken. Stock suspension, wheels and breaks. Its red and has 79xxx n the body and 12oo on the motor

$7000
should I do it???? :dsm:

1993eclipseGS said:
Hi I'm NeW cAn U TeLl Me If I ShOuLd GeT aN EcLiPsE oR tAloN?!?! I LiKe EcLiPsE bEtTeR tHey ArE NaMe BrAnD! PlZ lEt Me KnOw WhAt I ShOuLd GeT.. MmMm K ThAnKs

LOL

you should get the eclipse because the eclipse comes with a better engine.. if you get the talon your going to spend money on swaping the engine out to an eclipse engine. also if you get the awd your going to have to get lsd for it. thats not good cause that will run you some change. LOL :laugh: dont listen to anything i said seriously.

Gary 420A RS said:
iam scared to drive my car in any condition where the roads are wet.. i slid/ hydroplaned in my eclipse one time when it was raining and ever since iam scared to shi7 to drive fwd in the rain... iam looking right now for either a awd dsm or a 95-98 240sx but i dont know how bad rwd is in the slippery conditions as well... i think that might slips as well i drove my friends wrx when it had just rained and the roads condition did not even justify in my head to how it was so thats whats leaning me to get an awd... but to have a skyline powered 240 as a project car would be nice...
I have a 95 240sx and rwd in the rain is just plain fun! If u dont get too crzy u dont hafta worry about sliddin out of control and what not but if u do wanna pop the clutch in a turn or somethin like that, you have some fun in the rain. Thats just MO. :talon:

PSI2HI said:
Just keep this in mind. If you buy one for say $5k and thre trans goes out, you're looking @ over $1k to repair it plus you might as well add a clucth $300+. If the motor goes out your looking @ about $2500 to fix it, etc... And the downtime of your car.
That is the reason i just bought a parts car just like so if something did go out, i would just hafta go over to the parts car and get it. Yay me! :talon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back