The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Fuel injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

But so will a million other things, gotta take em down 1 by 1 though
Wow that thread is perfect I'll be following up on that checklist for sure! Also, there is a boost controller im not sure how to set it but it's at a low boost and I'm not sure if the ECU has been upgraded or anything might need a tune

Like Chump said boost leak, you live here in Indiana, it's been hella cold lately, and the silicone/rubbers holding our pipes together get hard and tend to leak or pop off.

If you are having problems and it's low boost, when you turn it up, you will blow the pipe off or the problems will be more evident.

Any pictures of this boost controller?

Wow that thread is perfect I'll be following up on that checklist for sure! Also, there is a boost controller im not sure how to set it but it's at a low boost and I'm not sure if the ECU has been upgraded or anything might need a tune
Just look at it, clockwise should make the spring tighter and turn boost up (like a volume or most other types of knobs, which is logical), but there should be some kind of marking on it somewhere.

Pulling injector clips wont do you much but show you that cylinder misfires. That being said WHAT I do if I suspect a injector is failing is swap injectors around.

Lets say cylinder #1 is misfiring. Ill remove fuel rail, swap injector #1 with Injector # 234?
If cylinder # 1 no longer misfires, you have a bad injector. if the cylinder still misfires you have other issues.
Such as

bad coil,spark plug,spark plug wire, compression, bent valve, oil ontop of plug dude to tube seal failure.

Newbie question how do you find out what cc your injectors are? Friend just bought a DSM and isn't sure what he's running.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back