The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Resolved Fuel feed&return hard line removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAKE_15

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 28, 2012
Bakersfield, California
So I'm in the middle of swapping my stock fuel hard lines from tank to rail with AN lines on my 2g tsi.

I'm stuck on removing the bracket by subframe and wondering if there's a way without dropping it???

Some said they kept the lines in place but I already cut certain sections from them and I'd rather completely remove them.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Cut the flare off and jank real hard! Its what i did to get it out, remember its not copper its steel so its alot less bendy

So finally removed the feed and return completely without dropping the subframe :hellyeah: PITA but after enough yanking it came out. Got the bolt out too but the brackets broke off too LOL. I can't wait to finish the 8an and 6an lines and never worry about this again

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back