The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

EDZ Swap HP numbers and questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RS-T_Lane

Probationary Member
Feb 11, 2016
Medford, Oregon
I've seen a lot of stuff on the EDZ swap but I am still a little confused on exactly what it is compatable and what isn't.

Questions: Would you have to custom make engine mounts? Is a EDZ a SRT4 block? Where can get a EDZ block? does it bolt up to the stock eclipse transmission? how much boost can the EDZ block handle stock?

and last thing are for the people that have completed the EDZ swap whats your mod list? how much Horsepower?

-Thanks Guys :)

You won't find many people on here running an EDZ only because there are not many 420a members on here anymore.

Your best bet is to look at 2gnt.com. There are lots of threads over there on it. The swap is more common in neons that also share the same layout as a 2g.

An srt4 block is not an EDZ block.

EDZ blocks come out of the 2.4l Chrysler cloud cars (cars named after cloud formations) breeze, stratus, cirrus from the late 90s to early 2000s.

You won't find many people on here running an EDZ only because there are not many 420a members on here anymore.

Your best bet is to look at 2gnt.com. There are lots of threads over there on it. The swap is more common in neons that also share the same layout as a 2g.

An srt4 block is not an EDZ block.

EDZ blocks come out of the 2.4l Chrysler cloud cars (cars named after cloud formations) breeze, stratus, cirrus from the late 90s to early 2000s.
Awesome! Thanks for your help! I really do appreciate it!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back