The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ebay turbo rebuild kit, what does it fit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimF

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 14, 2011
Aurora, Illinois
A couple months ago I bought a nice bulk of parts to slowly rebuild my old dd talon over the winter. Aside from a FMIC its was a stock rebuild that was going to use my old 14b. Having 170k on it I thought it would benefit from a rebuild. I made the mistake of ordering a ebay rebuild kit ( did not read reviews first). After the few months of a slow rebuild in my spare time I decided to do the turbo today only to find out that NOTHING fits in the turbo. The bearings, seals, everything all are slightly to big and wont work. Being mad I came to my computer and ordered the right rebuild kit. I was hoping to go back and ask the seller maybe if he would refund me if i send it back, but its been so long that its not even in my sales history anymore, and I doubt paypal would let me open a claim being how old it is. My question is, does anyone know what turbo this kit actally fits then so I might try and sell it cheaper and gain some money back. Like does it fit only ebay tdo5 turbos (it was listed as a Mitsubishi tdo5 14b 16g 20g rebuild kit). or am I stuck with a unusable kit? (or if anyone knows how to go that far back into my purchase history)

Well that help maybe I can sell it to someone with a blown ebay turbo, should be tons of those sitting around,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back