The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

DSMLink v3 Lite

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSi Kid

Probationary Member
May 31, 2009
Avondale, Arizona
I've got a local friend who's been doing my tuning by chipping eprom ecu's but i'll be moving soon so i was looking into learning how to tune and buying to software to do so. Which is why i stumbled on dsm link v3 lite. It said that later on i could upgrade to v3 full and this looked like something that might be a good start for me. I was just wondering if I should go this route or if there was a better approach to my goals, and if this is a good purchase then what are some tips to using this

You've got a ton of reading to do, the ECMLink forums are second to none as far as tech support goes and info from the ECMLink Wiki. Unfortunately, you can only get access to the forums after you buy ECMLink but you can still look through the Wiki and read up.
You can also get a good idea of the look and feel of the software by watching these demos the owners have made.

:dsm:

You cant go wrong with ECMlink. I run the full v3 and its great. Easy to use for a new comer of tuning. I highly recommend it. Like stated just read read and read some more. Also remember to weed out the BS you find when reading about these cars. So much bad info its amazing.

Last edited:
You CANT go wrong with ECMlink. I run the full v3 and its great. Easy to use for a new comer of tuning. I highly recommend it. Like stated just read read and read some more. Also remember to weed out the BS you find when reading about these cars. So much bad info its amazing.
Fixed that for ya! :thumb:

:dsm:

yeah i plan on doing A LOT of research before i purchase something as important as my tuning software
when i start out would you recomend i get the lite version and get used to it before i buy the full version or should i start out with the full version?

It depends on your funds, do it big now or upgrade later, go to the site and read it, the info is right there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back