The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Blower Motor Resistor Location

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmountain

Probationary Member
Dec 14, 2012
Fayette, Missouri
Alright, I am about 95% sure that my blower motor resistor is out. The only problem is,,,,I can't find it. It's a little embarrassing but can anyone help me out?

I found the blower motor relay there, is the resistor there as well? do I need to remove anything to get the resistor?

I found the blower motor relay there, is the resistor there as well? do I need to remove anything to get the resistor?

To see it you need to pull off the glove compartment and then look up and some-what behind the radio. It's kind of hard to get to, but honestly it's probably the easiest way to get it done. If I remember right there is carpeting you have to remove as well.

To save you time, if it isn't just one of the settings not working or maybe a few settings not working then it's most likely not it.

I've got the resistor! thank you, Its only low and medium that's not blowing, High more than works.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back