The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Best Shot of your DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

These are the latest and best photos so far. I did put these in my build thread but I'll throw them here for others to see. This was possibly it's last cruise for the summer so I may not have any more photos till next spring unless it's nice enough out. We will see how far we can stretch it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.


You must be logged in to view this image or video.


You must be logged in to view this image or video.


You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
End of season 2025

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be logged in to view this image or video.


Hovercraft/hibernation mode engaged.
Do you keep the suspension preloaded during hibernation? I've heard various things about not letting everything dangle, so I just started to put the car down but on large 1" XPS foam chunks to act as a thermal and moisture break from concrete.
 
Do you keep the suspension preloaded during hibernation? I've heard various things about not letting everything dangle, so I just started to put the car down but on large 1" XPS foam chunks to act as a thermal and moisture break from concrete.
I store the wheels and tires in the basement over winter to keep the tires happy. So I don’t really have a choice LOL. Also I’d rather keep everything in a relaxed position over winter.
 
Reviving this thread, there's for sure some new photos since the last post nearly a year ago.

I took advantage of the beautiful fall weather to get a few fresh shots tonight.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.



You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I’m not much of a photographer, but here are the best pictures I have taken so far.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.


You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last year I bought an old Sony DSC-F717 camera as I thought it was a cool piece of tech history (and I like early 2000's quirky tech), and these are first photos of my DSM that I shot with it and really like.
I used CPL Black Mist filter, photoshop and lightroom.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
A couple new ones from this season. Went to the Konig Hypergram 18x10.5 with 295’s
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top