The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Best Shot of your DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I dont know why, but this pics my definite favorite because i had been after this car for 3 years and every time i was close to buying it, somebody got it before me, but this is the day it was actually mine for sure, it had been to 3 owners and none of those owners ever had it running, i was the first in 2 years of it sitting at this final house.

I dont know why, but this pics my definite favorite because i had been after this car for 3 years and every time i was close to buying it, somebody got it before me, but this is the day it was actually mine for sure, it had been to 3 owners and none of those owners ever had it running, i was the first in 2 years of it sitting at this final house.

You just like it cause it doesn't show your blue pop-up light :p

j/k ;)

I have 2, the first one is like suspensful... you see a showdowed car and the powerplant
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This is a picture of my Eclipse about 3 years ago when it had tinted windows, oval fog lights, window visors, under lights (which you can't see), and a fart can :p

Good idea for a thread.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 3,779
  • DSC_0042.jpg
    DSC_0042.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3,745
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 3,761
I just love how clean the car is in this picture....

(now back to stock low rise wing)

95gst16g those pics are sick as hell
although my car looks like crap at the moment this has to be my favorite pic of the car just because it is the first pic with the oem bumper instead of the ricey rear bumper that was on before

this one is my second favorite

This was taken last year.

I forgot I actully had this shot I took at the end of last year.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back