The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Aw4g63, landoawd where you at. All members from the early 2000's check in.

fourgsixty3

Proven Member
Sep 28, 2003
chicago, Illinois
Bought my GST new back in 96 and started modifying soon after. Got a beater daily driver because race/show car. Decided to convert to AWD back in the early 2000s so I bought most of the parts. I put it up on jack stands I think in 2003 or so and it's been there ever since. I got the itch to get it back on the road because I do miss it but it's so hard to find OEM parts these days. Anyway, I'm glad these forums are still around to help me get my shit together.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds