The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECUflash Anyone local to Portland-Salem areas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjd6795

Proven Member
May 14, 2014
Wilsonville, Oregon
Looking to see if anyone is local to portland or salem areas I am kind of in between. That has experience with ecuflash, I have adjusted some things and car runs a little better but doesnt seem to matter what else I adjust. To get the car leaner. WOT is ok at 10.5 but idle and cruising is rich. I've adjusted scaling and latency and increasing latency only made it worse.

So comparing my current fuel maps to the default 2g eclipse rom in ceddymods. I notice they are drastically different, I don't know what I am looking at but it seems the ceddymods is a bit smoother?

Also bottom right corner of photo how come there is no option to change that vehicle info or does it even matter? My car is a 97 gsx with the 98 black box ecu.

Attachments

• 20200519_143852.jpg
    20200519_143852.jpg
    703.4 KB · Views: 82
English is closed due to Covid. They have been since mid March. I have been waiting to do engine management for that reason. hopefully RIX or someone else can help you with your problem if you need an immediate fix

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back