The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

91 GSX UICP Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 23, 2003
Crestview, Florida
Hey guys, been several years since I've been on here. I've still got my 91 GSX. Sadly, it was at a shop that decided to close over night and a lot of small pieces were stolen off the car. After several years of sitting, it's time to bring the car back to life.

My primary concern right now is getting a replacement UICP. The previous owner, who I no longer have contact with, put a front mount on the car. That's great and all, but no where on this IC is there a brand name. My UICP was stolen, and I either have to find someone in this area that can bend and make me a new one, or find a replacement.

My question is, do UICP vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, or can I grab one and run with it? Also, I know making one would be far cheaper and I can have someone make it, but I can't get the car to them. So, does anyone happen to know the measurements/angles of the pipe? My existing piping is 2.5", I'm just unsure of the bending angles.

Thanks for any information you guys can provide. I'll be happy to answer any questions about stuff I may have left out or need to include.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back