The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G 1Gb aftermarket headlights??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfaulk21

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 28, 2011
Mt. Holly, North_Carolina
i've looked far and wide for aftermarket headlights for this car no luck, yet i see them on 1g's every now and than can someone please point me in the direction. very appriciated
-tyler

You have to look try ebay, google, and 1gb lights, classifieds, dont know what else to tell you other than look.

For the 1gb they have a few options. I have a set of black housings that took me a while to track down and convice the owner to sell. Good luck! Agentorange313 those are out of stock.

I've been looking on ebay for a while for these headlights..My buddy has a set, he's going to sell them to me..

Only problem is there basically brand new but there used, and he still wants 150 for them..They do come with the clear corners as well..

You think I should still get them?

But he wants 150..I tried offering 75 but thats a no go..I have a PS with my car with clear corners and it looks good..But I think my buddy is stuck on the price..I mean I can always sell them, but still I'll take a hit..

I have some crystal clear headlights that I purchased off Ebay about 5 years ago,but finding them is like finding a needle in a haystack these days.

Here is a set of Crystal Headlights with a Xenon "HID" kit. $349.99 cough cough....

CHOOSE BETWEEN:◦6000K (WHITE)
◦8000K (ICE BLUE)
◦10000K (BLUE)
◦12000K (PURPLE)
Mitsubishi Eclipse Headlights

It looks like they have just the Crystal/Chrome headlights only too, but guy above posted a site that is cheaper. But they have'em.

HAHA, I'm too slow......

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried to purchase these headlights from 12 different places and all refund my money about two weeks later .I also tried to purchase them from the places that you guys have put up .Same deal they have them listed and dont have them because the were discontinued.

You should get the ones from your buddy ,but if you dont want to pay the 150 for them I will .:thumb:

Ha ha ha you would pay 150 for them..I mean there nice freaking lights don't get me wrong..They are used but look brand new..And I get the clear corners ans the lightbulbs inside so I guess it's a double win, minues the 150$..

i think you should do it, yeah he wants a 150 but the clear corners on ebay are about 30 bucks so thats 120 for the new headlights including tax your lookin like 155 if you wanna look at it like that plus yu have to order the crapt witch takes about a week so i think you should def do the 150 sounds crappy but if you look at it like that i think its a decent deal.

I'm thinking I'll try to talk him down since I hgave him a set of fogs for free..But they do look nice, so I might have to pay whatever he wants..

so here is what happened. at the end of 2008 i bought my 1gb. wanted to buy the black housing lights. they were all over ebay so i kept putting them off. sometime around february 2009 they (gov) decided that the clear chrome and clear black headlights should no longer be D.o.t. aproved. so they stopped importing them. found out directly from a few diff companies and the d.o.t. website. so this is why they have become hard to find. sorry for the bad news but ## best bet is the classifieds or CL. good luck.

You could also support a fellow member and maybe check out some retro-fit builds and see if that member would be willing to build another set, etc. Support your local american made friends/shops.
Dan

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back