The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G 1Gb aftermarket headlights??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bringing this thread back up.....so has anyone had any luck finding a set of the 1gb clear, chrome or black housing headlights? It baffles me that there's all this demand and they can't be found!

I can find a set of black ones actually.

The owner, has not replied in this thread.But I can point you in the right direction if you want to look at them.

I can find a set of black ones actually.

The owner, has not replied in this thread.But I can point you in the right direction if you want to look at them.

So where are these at?

I remember when these were ALL over eBay, I wanted a set but never went through with it...shame on me. On the other hand, I've wondered about taking the stock headlights lenses and sanding them down on the Inside to remove the bumpy part then using a propane torch to slighty "melt" and smooth out the sanded part and make it clear..... Im sure its possible with a little elbow grease..... Has anyone ever tried doing this??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back