The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

1G 1Gb Aftermarket black headlights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontsiawd08

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2012
Chihuahua, Central_America
Hi friends, i am oswald and i am from to chihuahua MExico, i have a dsm eagle talon 1992 tsi awd,
My question is this, would like to change in my car the headlights for a black headlights
Does anyone know where I can get them, preferably with shipping to Mexico?
Excuse my english but i do not speak english

They haven't been made in years. i actually just scored a set. and a set of the clear ones as well and if you find them there not cheap LOL

because I'd like the black headlights but if not then also get the clear headlights, or if you know of some for sale if they tell me that interest me

because I'd like the black headlights but if not then also get the clear headlights, or if you know of some for sale if they tell me that interest me

Wow i bet you have the one and only 1g awd Dsm in chihuahua.. :thumb:
Shipping to mexico would not happen trust me! it would be more expensive that the lights itself.. you are better of coming to el paso and look for ones. PM and ill see what i can do for you. Im going to chiuhauhua in a month BTW! :sneaky:

Carlos will hook you up if he can find some..Carlos your going to mehico:hmm:

Dude i used to live out there. I lived in a city called cuahutemoc in chihuahua..
I was there about two months ago when i came back from Some vacations in Cancun :rocks::hellyeah::thumb:

And yes if the OP wants me to look for some of those light i will indeed find them for him..

You guys dont understand, he literaly has the only turbo Dsm out there THATS AWESOME!!!

it really is not the only one, there are several dsm around here but since most are cars that are in terrible condition and are not turbos
About a week ago I bought a fellow tuners here in one maft and gm maf and shipping to mexico

Pm carlos with your number...And delete it from this thread.:thumb:

Sorry I did not know I could not put my phone number.
You do not know anyone who has one for sale headlights?????
He makes them clear or black

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back