The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1G 1g wiring harness problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1g gst

Probationary Member
Feb 4, 2010
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Ok so ive came from a destroyed dsm to a decent vehicle after much motor work and body work ive come to the reason my 1g gst is running rich and has a dead miss. the wiring harness to my computer has been cut and spliced like crazy, im assuming a management system was hooked up previously, so ive gotten the wiring diagram andim going to attempt to wire it right.... should i just put in a new wiring harness? how much of a job is it? or just wire it right and move on???

At this point in time the cars are like 20 years old and I doubt you will find another used harness that will last much longer. I would just wire it up how it should be by soldering and heat-shrink-tubing everything.

My 2g had a bunch of cut wires under the dash when i bought it and i just matched them up color wise and soldered them up and all is well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back