The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Engine wiring harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerTalon

Proven Member
Aug 11, 2013
Moore, Oklahoma
My wiring harness has been decimated by the previous owners so I'm looking to get a new one and replace it. I know that turbo vs. NT and engine type matters but are their anymore specifications that I need to pay attention to like automatic vs. manual transmission?

Your best bet would be to get the exact same year, make, and model. How bad is it? Wiring can be repaired, connections to sensors and such will require a new connector. These cars are getting up there in age and the plastic is so brittle, even a good used harness will have its issues.

It is pretty bad, the previous owner spliced and removed tons of connections and did a very poor job at it. I could go in and get some of the connections and replace them 1 by 1 but i just figured grabbing a whole new harness would save some heart ache.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back