DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)
From 1G Rally-Crosser:
1) Outside diameter appears about 3".
2) Inside diameter about 2.5" at Turbo flange, turbo is Stock 14b, as best can tell.
3) Flex appears to be very large and about 12" long(?). Will have to measure for accuracy.
4) System is fairly straight, most Pipe joints installed for best flow except for extension after resonator.
5) Mounted solid to floor pan, I ass-u-me, possibly , for less chance of being damaged/ripped off in Rally-Cross & less things to break.
6) Clearly, not a quiet system (FWTW)