The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support STM Tuned

1995 GST 6bolt FP Big28 Street/Drag

Year
Model/Trim
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

dannyphntm

Probationary Member
Feb 16, 2015
Denver, Colorado
Sweet car bro glad to see a t28 build/thread! I have a 96 Tsi that im currently building around my FP T28 happy to see that I can potently make it into the 12's no problem. How is the spool with the FP manifold opposed to the stock one? Did you see any gains? I currently have a evo III exhaust manifold was debating putting on a FP or staying with the evo III

Pipnorcali

Proven Member
Oct 29, 2011
Grass valley, California
Sweet car bro glad to see a t28 build/thread! I have a 96 Tsi that im currently building around my FP T28 happy to see that I can potently make it into the 12's no problem. How is the spool with the FP manifold opposed to the stock one? Did you see any gains? I currently have a evo III exhaust manifold was debating putting on a FP or staying with the evo III
The spool seemed about the same I did the cutout and fp,manifold and the Same time I wouldn't bother if you have a evo3 ....good luck hit me up if you have any more ?? 'S

Pipnorcali

Proven Member
Oct 29, 2011
Grass valley, California
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Life got in the way but I still have the dsm just cleaned her up and took it to work today , gonna clean it up

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds