The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

1995 GST 6bolt FP Big28 Street/Drag

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shit with my fp manifold and fp t-28 I'm close to 330 right and still not done tuning .

Nice take it to the track n see what it will do

447d26d41ecc9ffba9b73e78b2e1b920.jpg

ba8881703f358e68b2e46d0fa4aa281b.jpg

Last edited:
Got one more race on this old setup in oct. Next season im gonna tear her down and race the 11.6 index class

from instagram pipnorcali

IMG_20140718_220415.jpg

Sweet car bro glad to see a t28 build/thread! I have a 96 Tsi that im currently building around my FP T28 happy to see that I can potently make it into the 12's no problem. How is the spool with the FP manifold opposed to the stock one? Did you see any gains? I currently have a evo III exhaust manifold was debating putting on a FP or staying with the evo III

Sweet car bro glad to see a t28 build/thread! I have a 96 Tsi that im currently building around my FP T28 happy to see that I can potently make it into the 12's no problem. How is the spool with the FP manifold opposed to the stock one? Did you see any gains? I currently have a evo III exhaust manifold was debating putting on a FP or staying with the evo III
The spool seemed about the same I did the cutout and fp,manifold and the Same time I wouldn't bother if you have a evo3 ....good luck hit me up if you have any more ?? 'S

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back