The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

10yrs as a DSMtuner...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9 Years as a DSMtuner

1 Year as a DSMposer

:p

I def wish I knew this place as long as some people do around here. But none the less have enjoyed every year and many more to come.

Going to be my 4th year here so far.

You've been here for almost as long as the site has been up, Mike. All but 5 months. :)

Yeah! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the GSX a lot. I just needed a truck for it's size and reliability. Once I got that, I never drove the GSX.

Yeah! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the GSX a lot. I just needed a truck for it's size and reliability. Once I got that, I never drove the GSX.
I was referring to the other Mike (diambo). You and I got 9 years in though. But I hear you on the truck. I parted out my talon last summer when I bought a truck for a DD. No regrets here. I love daily driving a fully loaded tank so much more than a DSM. :)

10 years later.......meh... Its not as fun.

Almost 10 years for me too, 10/18/2002. Owned 8 Turbo 1G's, only 2G I ever owned was my first car when I was 15, and it was an RS, and the reason I got into DSM's hehe.

Still have one, and after all the work on this most recent one, I'm taking it to the grave. I'll see it sit in the back yard before I give it up all the hard work done on it to someone else.

The only reason I don't see it "as fun" is that the scene is much smaller, they're getting hard to find at junk yards, and I can't even buy a damn thermostat gasket from the auto parts store without having to wait 2 days for them to order it!

It happens guys. I used to be a big Mustang and LS1 guy. I changed it up to DSMs and cars are fun again. This is my fifth year doin the DSM thing. Before that, I was into Fox mustangs from 1996 on up.

LOL, I turn 33 next month.

Im going on almost 9 years myself. Started off in the 1g game so I could grow out of my high school honda loving days or else I would have riced out my 2g if that was my first car, haha. Currently own (3) 1g's and a 2g. Still have my first DSM, will probably never part with that sucker. It turned me into a mechanic!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back