The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

10.69 on T25/NOS + video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All parts and upgrades were installed by Holeshot Perfromance. HRC Intercooler piping. Greddy Type S Blow off valve. Nology plug wires. DSM LINK Nos 2 Stage set up, 120 shot off the line, +120 shot half track. M/T racing slicks 26/10.5/15 Stock intercooler, Stock fuel system, Stock ignition, Stock cams and gears, Stock transmission, with Quaife Diff AEM Wideband Auto Meter gauges

Stock fuel system LOL Thats crazy

So was all the work done on building the block up to take the Nos?

Wow, nice video! I have a question though, why did you decide to stick with the t25 and run all nitrous?

Read the thread 11.1XX on a T-25?? and you can get most of what I try to explain.

Thanks

All parts and upgrades were installed by Holeshot Perfromance. HRC Intercooler piping. Greddy Type S Blow off valve. Nology plug wires. DSM LINK Nos 2 Stage set up, 120 shot off the line, +120 shot half track. M/T racing slicks 26/10.5/15 Stock intercooler, Stock fuel system, Stock ignition, Stock cams and gears, Stock transmission, with Quaife Diff AEM Wideband Auto Meter gauges

Stock fuel system LOL Thats crazy

So was all the work done on building the block up to take the Nos?

Engine build is the same as if it was going to run 40 lbs. Nothing special about it. With NOS if you keep everything close to stock you can make more power with less headache. It is a lot easier to tune as well.

Thanks

Wow seems to be a common response LOL, but seriously wow that is sweet, great for a FWD, I would like to see an AWD with that setup on the track.:dsm:

Wow seems to be a common response LOL, but seriously wow that is sweet, great for a FWD, I would like to see an AWD with that setup on the track.:dsm:

We are building one next and it should be done by the end of the summer.

I'll repeat the previous posts...WOW....Is your entire drivetrain stock too?

It isn't as necessary to run a built trans if your shift points are 6800 rpm just another benefit to running NOS. I am able to make power pretty early usually over 500 hp around 4000 rpms. It would help to have a stronger one but it isn't mandatory. There is a Quaife diff in the trans. The biggest struggle I have had is getting a clutch to last longer than 6 passes. I just went to the act 3200 and it held good so far so we will see how it does after a few more passes.

thats awesome man. Im sure this will inspire lots of other people running a t-2small.Congrats!

this is just sick, mad props to you man :)

I have switched to a similar setup on my Talon Brandon. built 2.3 with a 200 shot. Will hopefully be making it to Firebird within the next couple weeks to test it out. Car will probably be a lot heavier and not as much of a full blown drag car as yours but I will shot for mid 11's for the first night out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back