The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Personal best E.T. and mph 10.69 @140mph!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kp116

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 25, 2009
Janesville, Wisconsin
Headed over to the track to see what she would do at 35psi. The car is now on a s366 with a .91 divided t4 on e85. I know the e.t. is kinda pathetic for the mph but the car is going auto next year and winter is right around the corner. I was just focusing on the mph so I know its atleast making the power!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFPX8IIUOmk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFPX8IIUOmk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice, it seems like everyones going auto now.....

I thought you were running one of those diesel turbos. Anyways good times. Looks like a hard jerk on the 1-2 shift. What clutch is in it?

2600 with a 6 puck.

I run a PTT twin an so does my friends AWD. Are you dropping the hammer on the 1-2 shift or is the car just that softly sprung? I mean, it doesn't really matter but it looks violent, like the car should break. :hellyeah:

Or maybe I just shift like a girl.

Never really paid attention the clutch grabs hard. I wasn't really focusing on driving the piss out of the car just more so on the mph because the 5-speed is coming out of the car in another month or so for the auto.

Nice. That BW gets a little more mph over the hx40/bep housing ;)

Just a little bit! This s366 is exactly what the car needed.

Nice job on the new best. Which 6 puck do you have, how do you like it?

Its a 6 puck sprung disc. It grabs hard and holds the power but like any puck disc it chatters and is kind of a pita to drive. Once you get used to it its not that bad...

Congrats. Work on the driving. That's an ET I run on 205/55/16 all seasons on my car. There's plenty more left.

Thanks. As said before I could have cared less if it went 12's as long as the mph was there I know its making the power. The car is going auto over the winter!

I thought you were running one of those diesel turbos.
He is. :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Borg / Schwitzer turbos are the OEM units on John Deere diesels and some Caterpillar diesels as well, just as the Garrett T04E turbos were used on older John Deeres, and Mitsu TD06H 14C / 17C / 20G turbos derived from mid-size 4-cylinder diesel truck engines.

Great job, Kenny....wishing you great success in 2011 no matter what is bolted to your manifold. :thumb:

Great job Kenny! Glad I was there to see it (and provide wonderful commentary :D)

He is. :D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Borg / Schwitzer turbos are the OEM units on John Deere diesels and some Caterpillar diesels as well, just as the Garrett T04E turbos were used on older John Deeres, and Mitsu TD06H 14C / 17C / 20G turbos derived from mid-size 4-cylinder diesel truck engines.

Great job, Kenny....wishing you great success in 2011 no matter what is bolted to your manifold. :thumb:

Thanks man. The car is going to a slush box and will be running a efr 9180, which I am very excited about! Hoping to get some 9 second passes on fairly low boost. Maybe next winter build a high compression 2.0 and beef up the fuel system and set this thing on kill!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back