The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

'08 Calendar Update

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echo5Zulu

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 21, 2005
Holland, Michigan
Whats the latest on the '08 calendar or did I just miss the link somewhere. I searched and all I found were the entries but no word on when it was comming out. Its not in the store either.

Thanks

"Sorry guys, I let this slip. We haven't finalized winners just yet. If you want to submit photos today or tomorrow I'm sure we can still choose them. I'll get this done by the first week of January - I know, that's a bit late for a calendar. But that's the best I can do. My apologies.

Thanks for the understanding."

"Sorry guys, I let this slip. We haven't finalized winners just yet. If you want to submit photos today or tomorrow I'm sure we can still choose them. I'll get this done by the first week of January - I know, that's a bit late for a calendar. But that's the best I can do. My apologies.

Thanks for the understanding."

Better late than never, keep us posted. Thanks.

Still waiting on a few of the people we contacted to send us their photos... and some people who were chosen didn't end up having hi-res photos like we asked for in the submission thread so we're having to choose others to fill their spots. Sorry guys.

Well that sucks, I guess I wasnt a lucky one:sosad::cry: Great job to those of you that did get chosen.:thumb:

Anthony

Hey guys, here's the deal. We went through the process of choosing the photos only to find out that many of the people chosen submitted photos that didn't meet the minimum size requirement. So it's mostly my fault that this slipped but since some people failed to read the requirements and some people don't reply to PM's, it's been a pain in the ass trying to get photos to put in the calendar. I'm leaning towards not putting it together now that it's already February and it's such a pain trying to get people cooperate.

The next calendar entry system will be set up a bit different. We'll have the winners send the photos directly to us so that we don't have to try and get a hold of them later. Maybe we'll collect the photos in the summer so we have more to choose from.

Again, sorry about this guys. I'll see if I can make it up to everyone somehow.

I think March is a reasonable time to say, enough is enough. I really wanted the 2008 calender though..

Hey guys, here's the deal. We went through the process of choosing the photos only to find out that many of the people chosen submitted photos that didn't meet the minimum size requirement. So it's mostly my fault that this slipped but since some people failed to read the requirements and some people don't reply to PM's, it's been a pain in the ass trying to get photos to put in the calendar. I'm leaning towards not putting it together now that it's already February and it's such a pain trying to get people cooperate.

The next calendar entry system will be set up a bit different. We'll have the winners send the photos directly to us so that we don't have to try and get a hold of them later. Maybe we'll collect the photos in the summer so we have more to choose from.

Again, sorry about this guys. I'll see if I can make it up to everyone somehow.

Just wondering if you got my pictures?

Wait... did you guys get the photo of me flexing my manly muscles, I want to be Mr. December.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back