The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

XBOX Gamertags

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiba Stryker is my Gamertag. I play Halo 3 once a week mayhaps, and am going to be playing Forza 3 A LOT. Mostly offline untill i build a good amount of cash, and then i will probably race a lot of A-class online. If you are interested in either send me a friend request.

Last edited:
Gamertag; TALONTSI69
Youll always find me and my buddys playing cod4- and 5 waw and soon cod 6
:hellyeah::rocks::thumb::D

What's up, fellas.
Gamertag: jenius4g63t
I'm on alot, playing mostly Resident Evil 5, Modern Warfare 2 :hellyeah:, and soon to be playing Forza 3. Hit me up, I'll be looking. I'll also send some friend requests to others on here. I want some tuner buds to game with!!
I'm pretty new to the XBOX so I'm looking forward to it.
I'm also on the Playstation Network under the same gamertag. The main thing I play on that is MLB 09 The Show, I'm a baseball freak, Metal Gear Solid 4, and KillZone 2.

John

I dont have my own (since I have dial up, cant get cable on my hill) I use my buddys juice7486.

Hey guys I know this is old but I just got live again and all I have been playing is call of duty modern warfare 2.My gamer tag is................... smakmudik.......................If you play cod add me I kinda suck but I need me some DSMERS on there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back