The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

won't let me post in correct forum, ebay 20g performance :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hereinmissoula

Probationary Member
Jun 1, 2010
Billings, MT, Montana
only 37lb/min at 18psi leveling off to 16 or so up top, having problems keeping wastgate closed, had to rig somethin up to get what i got..

raced a mustang at 570 sec or so, through 4th... see what ya think, look okay??

how do i post logs here???

1) The site won't let you post in the correct forum because you're a new member. Had you read the rules regarding posting permissions you would already know this. No need to include it in the title.

2) Your grammar and punctuation are atrocious, hence the reason you're limited to posting in the Newbie forum. We don't want shitty grammar like this anywhere on the site, let alone outside the Newbie forum.

3) If you click the "go advanced" button when making a post, you'll see where you can upload files to any post.

I'm going to go ahead and Graveyard this abortion of a thread and give you a chance to try again with a proper thread title as well as better grammar.

You have the time in, but not the post count to become a proven member, Get to 30 helpful post and become proven, then you will be allowed to post in the other fourms.

Also there is a huge thread about ebay turbos, you will want to find it and give it a read.

Dam, Jus beat me to it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back