The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Let me get this straight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90Tsi AWD

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
Long Beach, California
My cars almost ready to go back on the road after getting a new tranny and a Spec stage 3 clutch. Heres my question: I should change a total of (3) fluids under the car right? 1. transmission 2. Transfer case 3. Rear end diff. Am I right about this? Also what type of fluid do you guys recommend for 2 and 3, seeing as I'm going to put SyncroMesh in the tranny.:thumb:

majik2k5 said:
I ran Syncro Shift in all 3 and noticed improvement right away.
That's way too lite a lube for the transfer or diff. There are still some question if it's too lite for the trans.

Steve

I had the same question a while back and it loks like most people recomend the same thing that steve does, Red Line.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back