The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Where to buy complete driveshaft 1g dsm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy2

Proven Member
Oct 7, 2013
Helsinki, Europe
Hi! Im looking to buy driveshaft with all parts including carrier bearings and mounts for 1g awd dsm. I cannot find these parts in europe anymore and im missing all parts from front transfercase to rear diff. Been trying to search internet but all i can find is aluminium driveshafts whitout rear part that connects to rea diff + carrier bearings. Im glad if anyone has any hint where to find these parts. Thanks!

Check a few of the vendors linked in the footer - JNZ, ExtremePSI, and Rix Racing come to mind for OEM stuff. You will have to piece it all together. Call those places to see if they can help you find what's still available new. Shipping is going to be a killer though.

Hi! Im looking to buy driveshaft with all parts including carrier bearings and mounts for 1g awd dsm. I cannot find these parts in europe anymore and im missing all parts from front transfercase to rear diff. Been trying to search internet but all i can find is aluminium driveshafts whitout rear part that connects to rea diff + carrier bearings. Im glad if anyone has any hint where to find these parts. Thanks!
Are you wanting new or used condition?

Wow thanks for replies! Im looking to buy new or used condition that i can rebuild as needed. I bought the car in salvaged condition and driveshaft is something major that did not come with it.

I have 3 driveshafts laying around that can be rebuilt or ran as is. They don't look too bad.
That sounds great ill pm you if you are willing to sell one! :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back