The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

got depressed when I saw my car with the winter wheels on it and did a u-turn back into my house and bought a set of wheels and tires for next spring...

I installed my front mount. Took it for a drive. Blew a coupler. After some road side repairs I tried again only to blow another coupler. Thus I began the cursing and swearing. After a good yelling and some more roadside repairs it decided to stop blowing couplers off. YAY!

I installed my front mount. Took it for a drive. Blew a coupler. After some road side repairs I tried again only to blow another coupler. Thus I began the cursing and swearing. After a good yelling and some more roadside repairs it decided to stop blowing couplers off. YAY!

funny how that is, eh? our cars seem to have minds of their own LOL

went outside, poured coolant from overflow back into the radiator.. drove it to get gas, did one pull, ran a couple errands, got home, 2 hours later poured my full coolant overflow tank back into the car and ran another errand.

You know that the car automatically sucks the coolant from the overflow bottle when it needs it right? You shouldn't have to manually dump it in there...

Walked outside, popped hood, checked oil level, oil level good (after 3 years combatting a leaking oil pan finally), cranked up, listened to idle cause it makes my day (hks 264,272), filled up with gas, drove to campus. Good day for my DSM w00t

Bolted up my new power steering pump, but couldn't find the proper sized nut for the metal hose thing that connects to the pump. Tried M10 x 1.50 and M12 x 1.75 and both didn't fit! Made like 8 trips to the store until I finally gave up.

Okay, we don't need to know you 'love' your car. :p

I went outside and looked at my car, grinning cause I know of the hard UIP i'm getting tonight, looked at the parts car and wondered how I'm gonna get parts off of it. Then went inside cause it was raining.

sadly...im throwing in the towel on my dsm today. anyone in SoCal interested? pm me and we will talk

sadly...im throwing in the towel on my dsm today. anyone in SoCal interested? pm me and we will talk

Ah sad day :(

I went outside this morning all happy to drive her then was sad when I saw how dirty she is and how I couldn't find the car wash I want to take her to yesterday. But then was happy when I came home and looked at the new hard intercooler piping and GReddy RS she will get on her soon.

Today:

1. Replaced my kinked/brittle nylon boost gauge line with rubber vacuum hose, slid the existing good portion of said nylon line into the vacuum hose, used epoxy, a zip tie, and called it good.

2. Getting fed up of my 1g BOV w/DGM leaking @ over 20psi. Don't know if the mod was done wrong or WTF. Probably putting a different BOV on.

3. Detailed the car. She looks as if she rolled off the showroom floor.

4. Buddy of mine decided he was going to be a dumbass (he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, elevator doesn't go to the top floor, etc) and step on my side skirt as he was getting out and bust half of the clips and "U" skirt clips off. FML

Finally got aroumd to installing my rods and pistons....well two LOL. Looks like i will be doing some swaping around....rod cap to crank throw a tad on the tight side on the two rods....:cry:.....and i thought this was going to be fun..........

drove to church, went to the city and washed her, then went home :)

finally had a day without a problem...thank goodness

Drove out to the base today, met up with a new DSMer for the first time. We BSed for a while, I drove her home it started pouring. I pulled her out went to the store, did an AWD burnout in the rain (Stock T25) car doesn't make enough power to do it otherwise, which will change. Looked online half the day. Im going to be doing more interior restoration soon. Its looking really good now, but I want everything new. Found these frickin sweet ass floor mats for $45, I might get black and gray

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Where did you find them?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back