The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors

What did you do to your DSM today?

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
Got those too. When eye balling the clearance between the hinge and the fender, it looks impossible for it to fit.
I have a set also that came in a large buyout that I need to dig out and see if they fit. That would be so nice.
I am changing Auto trans fluid and filter today....I hope. :thumb:

Jays99Spyder

Proven Member
Feb 22, 2020
Waukegan, Illinois

TK's9d2TSi

Supporting Member
Sep 11, 2017
Cincinnati, Ohio
I'm thinking this for my engine bay(nothing rusted though but pretty bad surface rust) and all over the under body...what rust converter are you using, spray or liquid?

I used loctite aerosol. Really wanted to use POR15 but I have no room in the garage with everything out of the engine bay. Just a heads up, it’s a lot of work.

Kryndon

Proven Member
Jan 10, 2014
Bulgaria, Europe
Finally fixed my ABS light and I'm damn proud of it! Not a single code on the dash, everything working like it should. Now I need to get actual nice new tires for it to even matter.... :ohdamn:

TK's9d2TSi

Supporting Member
Sep 11, 2017
Cincinnati, Ohio
Finally fixed my ABS light and I'm damn proud of it! Not a single code on the dash, everything working like it should. Now I need to get actual nice new tires for it to even matter.... :ohdamn:

Hell yeah Stefan!! :hellyeah: Always nice to not have any dash lights. Even the low washer fluid light annoys me LOL

talonesi95t

Supporting VIP
Sep 5, 2009
prosser, Washington
Made a 6 hr round trip for a used carbon fiber hood. Got home excited to install and all excitement ended real quick. Hood is for a 1gb not 2g :banghead: Anybody want a 1gb CF hood LOL.

talonesi95t

Supporting VIP
Sep 5, 2009
prosser, Washington
A Pic for your viewing pleasure.
img_20200823_175234-jpg.609630

Rick_4g63

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2011
Palmdale, California
I forgot to post when it happened, but I finally got a tune!. The injectors are basically maxed out (1200cc) and my 3 bar map sensor maxed me out as well. Next time I get a touch up. I hope to have 1600cc at least, and a omni 4 bar.

Attachments

• 20200724_035830.jpg
    20200724_035830.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 12

Jaren000

Probationary Member
Aug 4, 2020
Rexburg, Idaho
I didn't do anything major, I just got my blower motor resistor in and replaced that really quick today as well as my reverse light bulbs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds