The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Weekly Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clipto, how much do you want for the entire side skirt setup? I'm not really looking to trade, I would buy them outright. I would need all six pieces, caps, skirts, and door cards. Lmk, maybe we can work something out.

Nah, you gotta get that thing back on the road, plus I already got one of my own!

Hey guys, sorry I've been AWOL, taking care of personal issues and whatnot tends to be quite draining. Had a fun time yesterday when my oil cooler got ripped off in a parking lot as I was backing out of a spot on the damn concrete median at Safeway, shut the engine off as soon as I heard metal scraping (cooler on concrete, nothing internal THANK GOD) and pushed it into a spot. Nearly ALL the oil drained out and what I ended up doing was looping the hose, eliminating the cooler all together, filled it back up with oil I had in the trunk :thumb: and then today I reinforced the bend with a custom cut piece of 1/2" PVC pipe that's cut in half and secured together by 2 HD worm clamps. And everything is just peachy so far :hellyeah: I haven't pushed it in a few days due to the weather and then this event, was scared if the hose kinked that the oil PSI would blow out my seals and crap :nono:

Good to hear your ok. Life sucks we all know that LOL. I had a issue like that before when my trans cooler got ripped off on one those parking spot concrete stoppers. Almost didn't relize it happend and right before I was ganna get on the freeway, I was lucky to stop on a street right before the on ramp thx to limp mode.

^+1 Glad to hear you got it handled with no issues man... On the flip side, any time you are in a pinch and need a helping hand feel free to text, Ill help if I can! Hopefully everything is coming together for you with the personal stuff. We all go through it at some point in time, just keep pushing through!

Would it be alright if I stop by? 6PM on the top of the sears garage, correct? I'd like to meet some of the other local DSM guys. I havent met any yet :p

Last edited:
I wont be attending unless someone can pick me up. I got the wrong ofh from English :ohdamn: just a slight difference between mine and the one i got. Any takers?

p.s: eli, you said you wanted to help change them out LOL gets boring having to work all by your lonesome and no one to talk to :/

Ebailey, im not sure if they met or not tonight but feel free to post on here anytime if you wanna meet up and bullshit. Some of us are planning on meeting at a house and just watching whatever football is on and talking cars since the weather is bad!

Ebailey, im not sure if they met or not tonight but feel free to post on here anytime if you wanna meet up and bullshit. Some of us are planning on meeting at a house and just watching whatever football is on and talking cars since the weather is bad!

I'm not sure, I didn't end up going, but I would like to meet some folks somewhat soon. I'm having a few troubles recently and could use some others knowledge to help out. I could also use some help learning how to tune things and such. This is my first DSM, Turbo at that, so I could use some help :p

I might make it to the meet this week on the count i will be in McMinnville. If I get back in time i will go.

- Rafe, what plan did you have as of where we will meet? Did you want to do your house or maybe we can come up with some other activity :aha:.

Yeah man, here is what im thinking actually, english is having a bbq / dyno day, i was gunna roll up there around 11, anyone that wants to go post up and we can figure out a place to meet.

Yeah man, here is what im thinking actually, english is having a bbq / dyno day, i was gunna roll up there around 11, anyone that wants to go post up and we can figure out a place to meet.

when is the bbq/dyno day?

Tomorrow, 9-5, I'm planning on heading up at 11 if all goes well. They are doing three pulls for $60 during the second half of the day, as I understand it. That's no tuning, purely dyno pulls.

I'll cruise up with u I am always down to watch some pos dsm's blow up. :)

Was nice to see some old faces there, nothing to exciting a bunch of slow untuned evo's I would eat alive. Good times.

Would anyone here be willing to meet up and just kinda give me the low down about basic DSM tuning and how they should run? I'm having a few troubles with my GST and could use another opinion. A PM would be great if you would be willing to meet somewhere. Thanks all!

Idk if i can help or not but i can try, ill be around tomorrow, shoot me a text 4066001373.

^^Thanks for meeting today! It help a lot with understanding DSMs. I can already tell a difference with the recirc BOV as well! Many thanks. Again, LMK if you want some of that wrap or some parts fabbed, welded or pcoated :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back