The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Weekly Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I have a few things I need to do up here before I can get out and cruise/tune, so its probably going to be a few hours before I am able to break free. My number is 360-910-7784 if you want to hit me up later and are free. Ill be heading in the Milwaukie direction probably around 7pm tonight, but I will probably be in the Burnside area around 5ish maybe. Ill keep you posted on where I am at.

No biggy man, ill be around, 406-600-1373 Text is fine.

Anyone thinking about going to Beaches Cruise-In at PIR this evening? It starts at 4pm, Beaches caters and its Modern Muscle Cars + the usual Pre-73's, and drag racing at 5pm. Just a thought :D Its like $8 to get in

That would be pretty cool unfortunately I cannot... doing a dinner date with the wife at 6:30. LMK how it goes though! Pictures or it didn't happen!

Well the car runs fantastic right now, running in closed loop mode and letting it switch to open automatically, none of that forced open loop all the time junk. Took it for about an hour drive tonight but sadly my laptop battery doesn't last more than 10 minutes because its 4 years old :mad: Turbo spools quick and pulls like mad crazy for an eBay Evo III with Garrett internals :) Here is a log of some driving, I like this :D

Attachments

• log.2012.09.12-07.elg
    347 KB · Views: 59
  • directaccess.2012.09.12-01.eda
    10 KB · Views: 62
  • settings.2012.09.12-01.ecm
    2.5 KB · Views: 79
i guess we will meet at the parking garage just to see how it goes. if we don't get hassled at all we might just meet there from now on due to it might be confusing switching back and forth. That and the planes LOL

Sweet sounds good to me :D I wanna see if I can get my new 12v outlet installed today so I can have a secondary port for an inverter so I can put a power inverter in the back so I can have my laptop charging all the time :D

^You could always just do a direct wire on it. I mean to say that you could run a direct line, fused, from the fuse box to the loped end of you inverter. Its one less plug to mess with that way.

Role call, how we looking for peeps attending tonight?

I'll be there.

Just want to point out for the latest info check the 1st original post for locations and time changes. We will be meeting on level 3-4 of the transit center parking garage.

Awesome. Make sure to check POST #1 for up to date info.

Well fellas, its almost that time again! Who, what, when, and where?!? Lets do this...

On a semi-unrelated side note... anyone got any free time today? I am thinking about putting that new wastegate actuator on and it would be fun to have someone along as I put it on / test it out. I could actually use someones help monitoring the car via ECMLink while testing as well... LMK!

Check Post #1 I will update it where and when we meet. It will be in the same place as last time

Austin! tow my car up there so I can get some pics LOL. I am bringing couple people.

lets get some new guys! Meet is at 6pm tonight, read the first post. It would be great if you can come so we can add some more dsm'ers.

I should make it to today's meet. See you guys at 6.

We would love to come sometime. Just grabbing a new talon. Once we do, we will come.
99 GSX and a 97 TSi awd.

I've taken photos of your car before.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
^Sorry for the confusion / missing you 4g63_stv... after getting threatened to be towed by the transit police we bailed to a new location. We will be having another meet in two weeks, next weekend is out for most of us or we would be having it then too. Please check back for details and we will be sure to get you to the next one.

^^DSM_Hottie I remember, it was fun to bullshit with you at the english dyno day. Be sure to bring both your rides once you get them. We have had a lot of fun photo ops so far at the meets, it would be good to have some more 2g goodness to add to it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back