The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Weekly Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good to hear man, keep us up to date, mine should be presentable then.

Better hope u get that big turbo rafe I got a little something something for u. ;)
Edit: Oh busted i seen some sneak peaks! 30r huh thats what u bringing your a game with better hope for high boost to keep up. ;P

Last edited:
HAHAHA a crotch rocket?!?! That should be fun! I doubt Ill be much of a challenge for a crotch rocket.

As for bigger turbo... I have no idea what you guys are talking about >.>

Its JUST a 30R... Im gunna be small fish, I just want a nice fat area under the curve car. No drag queen here!

No pinks for me man, I didn't build the car to race it and loose it, I'll do fun grudge matches, pulls, and slip comparisons though. Somehow I missed the f&f reference. it's a t4 twinscroll 1.06 a/r. What is this you got for me? I like presents... And you both got it for me? How nice of you!

I still think the 16g was pretty damn potent, something about that insta-spool... 400 whp was no slouch either.

I'm in Salem and down to meet and greet...just let me know when and where and ill be there....i got a95gst with a Little upgrades......i know very little and would like to learn more about my car

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back