The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Walbro 450 relief mod question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8s_are_slow

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2002
Panama City, Florida
I know it's been discussed over on the Evo forums but the thread that it was posted in has pictures that are expired, or just not there. I need to try and do this to my pump but not sure how far to punch that sucker in. Anyone know how far exactly to go in or have any "good" updated pics that would show this? Don't really care to screw up my pump. Thanks!

Thanks, and yeah, just have to find some free time with my new work schedule for the next 6 months ;)

Aggravated. Can't tell if the stupid thing moved or not. Drill bit didn't move away all the plastic I needed gone and figured I'd at least see the piece move that's down in there, BUT I can't tell if it did or not. Now I'm not sure what to do. Grrr....

Aggravated. Can't tell if the stupid thing moved or not. Drill bit didn't move away all the plastic I needed gone and figured I'd at least see the piece move that's down in there, BUT I can't tell if it did or not. Now I'm not sure what to do. Grrr....
Maybe it's time for a full part out? JK, are you not using the screw and jam nut method that was shown in the link I posted? I would rather do that then the JB weld one shown on the ecmlink forums.

I did but the stupid nut moved. I didn't notice another nut used to lock it until afterwards.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back