The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Vrpracing Auto first 9s! 9.77 @ 142

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM Chase

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 19, 2011
Senoia, Georgia
Ran 3 back to back 9 second passes this Saturday with the Hoosier radials and the 66mm, first 9 second pass was 9.95 no spray, then 9.85 & 9.77 with only a 70 shot, Best new trap 146mph! We picked up 17MPH on the big end going from .63 to a .82 housing and half inch taller tires.

Vrpracing 1G Auto DSM 9.77 @ 142!:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
BTW that was a heads up race, waited a little to long to spool up and got treed, passed him on big end he was spinning.

Vrpracing Auto dsm 9.77 @ 142 GoPro Incar:
Don't usually spray but we were about to get eliminated from bad start, was reeling him in so I sprayed and was catching him fast, bringing you the worlds first 9 second no hands on steering wheel 2-3 left hand shift while spraying nitrous DSM!!! Lol

Attachments

• _20141027_094805.JPG
    _20141027_094805.JPG
    813.7 KB · Views: 142
  • _20141027_094748.JPG
    _20141027_094748.JPG
    837.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Nicely done and Congratulations. Did y’all ever take any back pressure readings using the .63 compared to the .82? Did you see a big increase in VE with the larger housing? Nice to see some repeatable numbers and again, Congrats.

Congrats! how many pounds on those passes if you dont mind me asking? also any backpressure data? from small to big housing?

Ran 3 back to back 9 second passes this Saturday with the Hoosier radials and the 66mm, first 9 second pass was 9.95 no spray, then 9.85 & 9.77 with only a 70 shot, Best new trap 146mph! We picked up 17MPH on the big end going from .63 to a .82 housing and half inch taller tires.

Vrpracing 1G Auto DSM 9.77 @ 142!:
BTW that was a heads up race, waited a little to long to spool up and got treed, passed him on big end he was spinning.

Vrpracing Auto dsm 9.77 @ 142 GoPro Incar:
Don't usually spray but we were about to get eliminated from bad start, was reeling him in so I sprayed and was catching him fast, bringing you the worlds first 9 second no hands on steering wheel 2-3 left hand shift while spraying nitrous DSM!!! Lol
Nice! Are you guys going this Friday? If I find some rims for my slicks I may see you there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back