The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G turn signals and hazard stay on

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fakesmi1e

Probationary Member
Apr 4, 2021
baton rouge, Louisiana
Hello I have recently bought a 1ga eclipse and I had to install and rewire headlights back to factory for my state to pass inspection , before I wired the headlight bulbs my turn signals worked correctly and all the bulbs light up I'm not to sure about the hazard lights . I installed the headlight bulbs back to factory according to the diagram on another post and the high and low work correctly , I use my left or right turn signal the turn signal stays on with no blinking , then I searched as much as I could and I could only find posts about how the turn signals would not flash and the hazards would work fine , if anyone could attach a schematic that would be very helpful or which direction I should go with this . I'm not a really leaning to the side of a part being faulty and more leaning towards something done by the previous owner to cause them to use the led bars in place of the headlights to make the turn signals work somehow. Any help is appreciated before I start tracing wires again in the dark.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back