The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

tuning with dsmlinkV3lite help 2g dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geno414

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Im new to tuning i have no idea what i am doing t all i watched all of the ecm demo videos and i also have been looking around every were to find help now yes i need a dyno tune but for right now a street tune is all i can do because i need to drive my car asap. now i have dsmlink v3 lite on a 2g dsm alll my car info is in my profile . i eater need help or i need some one to actully get in my car and sow me how to do it i live in wi can any one shed some light im stumped. And really really new to tuneing.

like mentioned we wont know where to start till you post a log also you should have access to dsm link forum ... thats where youll get lots of your info.

I'm gonna tell you what the wiseman told me. Read read read learn what every little thing is, what it does, how it makes a difference, ex. Timing, load, injectors size, and there are many more Or take it to a shop that specializes in tuning and get them to tune it just to be on the safe side of things. Don't want a blown motor now do we

Open ECMlink

Hit the button in the middle of the application that says "start Capture"
Log your idle(warmed up)
Save it where you need it.
Done.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back