The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Tucked wire harness now no spark no fuel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arkansaw

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2012
Olathe, Kansas
I have a 95 awd that I paid someone to tuck my harness for (because I suck at electrical things). Short version, car ran before removing harness but was stuck at an afr of like 10.5 and wouldnt change off it no matter what I did. Sent off the harness thinking it was something I did previous when I cut wires for my abs while trying to clean up my bay during an engine replacement. Got the harness back and now I have no fuel and no spark. Tried 2 different MPI's for testing and 3 different PTU's for testing. Fuel pump will not turn on with the always on function in dsm link. I have verified pins 4 and 8 on my mpi do have voltage going through them, have verified the engine fuse in my relocated fuse block is good. The car has been down for 4 years and since, I have really fell out of the car game and am very rusty. Though I am talking to the person who did the tuck for solutions, he is currently at a loss now as well. Im not questioning if he wired it correctly, as it was very professionally done, I feel that I'm missing something on my end. Does anyone have any other suggestions more than what I have already tried? Im going to try to snag my friends computer just to make sure its not that, but it does connect to link
BW S366 42 psi -- SBR stage 4 2g head / springs/ retainers -- Kelford 272's -- JMF Drag manifold -- 74mm S90 -- FIC 2150's -- Eagle rods with mahle pistons 9.2:1 -- QM twin disk -- Liberty Faceplate Dogmission -- -8 An fuel feed line -- Wally 450 rewired -- Fuel lab 1:1 fpr -- E85 -- Link v3 with SD and boost control -- 4 inch turbo back -- BWR twin scroll tubular t4 exhaust manifold -- VRSF FMIC -- other piddly stuff

I think I would start at the CAS and crank triggers and work away from that, as far as testing the circuits.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back