The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

The Official SE Florida Info Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey doug, do you recall who put in the drivers side window in the car when ricardo had that break in? Was it OEM? I'm meaning to get it fixed but I don't know if it's a track problem or just wasn't installed right or what. It's a bit loose so doesn't fit at the top correctly without running it all the way up, down an inch, and back up again. Annoying.

No, I don't know who did the window. I know that Garry did some stuff, like the door handle and motor mount, but I'm pretty sure he was not the one that did the window.

Ok thanks. I'll just take it in somewhere to have it looked at. I think it's a track problem. Maybe I'll just fix it myself.

ok kiddies..... it's getting close to the cut-off date for the picnic.. let's get the pre-pay in!!!!!!!! several dsm'ers have already prepaid.. so stop procrastinating, otherwise we'll wish crankwalk upon you.. yeah, that goes for you n/t guys too...

Well I took my car out of storage and it's running perfect even after a year...all I needed to do was get a new battery. Only thing that sucked is my SAFC lost its settings from last year's tune so I have to have that re-done at Garry's in a couple weeks. Man I wish I had written down the settings.

Hey last Sunday I was heading to Boca's Muvico and on the highway at night there were three 2Gs, a white and red one and one more that I forgot the color. All had exhausts and the red one had an evo style front end. I pulled up next to the red one for a better look before I had to take an exit...thought for sure it must have been some of you guys heading somewhere. Ring any bells?

Rice Over Wheat said:
Man I wish I had written down the settings.
Yeah, that was pretty dumb. :D

Rice Over Wheat said:
a white and red one and one more that I forgot the color. All had exhausts and the red one had an evo style front end.
Sounds like Agim, George, and somebody else heading to the DSM meet. :dsm:

Rice Over Wheat said:
Well I took my car out of storage and it's running perfect even after a year...all I needed to do was get a new battery. Only thing that sucked is my SAFC lost its settings from last year's tune so I have to have that re-done at Garry's in a couple weeks. Man I wish I had written down the settings.

Hey last Sunday I was heading to Boca's Muvico and on the highway at night there were three 2Gs, a white and red one and one more that I forgot the color. All had exhausts and the red one had an evo style front end. I pulled up next to the red one for a better look before I had to take an exit...thought for sure it must have been some of you guys heading somewhere. Ring any bells?

ahh, I knew that car look familiar. I remember u being from the boca area so I thought it was u

k.. the picnic is this coming saturday, at 1 pm <~~ time has been changed from 11 am, due to food acquistion concern... as for the other members/people that haven't prepaid, all isn't over yet. pm me before or on thursday of this week, so that we can count your ass(es) in.. later, J.

sorry i had to leave guys. wifey is doing better. she is drugged up but she is good. i can't wait for the next one.

no need for thanks doug.. it was all for good times... i'm just glad that everyone had fun.. b., glad to hear that the ole lady is doin' better..

so, how's about a dsm stickball game, like back in the day when we (well, me and a few other members anyway) were kids.. basically, instead of a bat, we use a long stick (to keep some of you big mofos from wackin the shit out of the ball long distance).. for the ball, we use tennis balls.. game is played just like baseball, except no gloves (not needed), and that you can "out" a person by pegging them w/ the tennis ball.. for example, batter hits a ground ball towards 3rd, and starts running towards 1st base.. shortstop or 3rd baseman can scoop up the ball and either throw him out (to first baseman) or try to peg him (the runner) before he reaches 1st base.. let me tell ya, that game is so much fun... so, who's up for it? say, in 2 weeks, on the 23rd of april, saturday.. after the game, as long as we're still friends (yes, the game can get heated, especially if you get spotted in the family jewels or the face), we can head over to the nearby sub place to eat.. just bring drinks and a towel to the park.. and ice, in case you need it for your sustained welts, swollen face or bruised nutsack..

i am down if i can get out of work at a decent time.

last picnic picture...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

as for stickball, the game can start at 3:30.. play til the park closes down.. so, what date should this be set on? any suggestions..

Doug I know you do a lot of tuning, can you comment on this question of mine in the tuning section: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1504606#post1504606

Just got done re-tuning at Garry's but got disappointing results. I'd like input on Garry's theory as to why and my own as well. Anyone else who has input would be welcome as well...apparently all the tuning gurus on this site don't have a clue. :confused:

hey um it seems im reading this a little to late but if theres anything goig down in the future can you let me know that goes to whoever by the way todayis may 19th :cry: :talon:

This forum is not for chatting, classifieds, or problem diagnosing.

If you want to plan a meet or know of one already planned, start a new thread.

As John said, this thread has turned into a general chat area. If you want to discuss a specific event, please post a new thread. Read the sticky at the top of this forum to find out how these Event forums are to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back