The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

The Official SE Florida Info Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the guy in the black 2g that handed me the paper had a front mount, so i know theres at least ONE 4g63t... then again that could be a turbo'd 420a :|

well adam said that the guy who gave him the flier had a front mount. so either he was like the "king leader" or they have alot more of them just like that. im sure they wont be dicks about uniting the groups. is our new meeting spot far from where they are meeting tonight?

besides they have the same interests as us. they want a big turn out of dsms, and the easiest way to do that is to have them join us. besides we have a kick ass website, im sure they dont have that :).

and just a little bit of common sense here, but i think south florida dsm includes from palm beach all the way to the shores of miami. so that would kind of eliminate the miami and "broward" dsms and make them into the south fla one. dont u think?

Tyler

My guess is that originally, way back when Club DSM was forming, Miami was first, and then "South Florida DSM" was chosen so as to include both the Broward and Palm Beach areas. Technically, south Florida would cover everything south of, say, Orlando-- including Naples, Ft. Myers, and even Key West.

We could change it to Southeast Florida DSM, I guess.

I belive that Miami is included (form first I belive, though) in SoFL-DSM, thats why I attend many of the meetings. But for most people in Miami Club DSM, the broward locaton is just too far (~50 mins), that is why Miami DSM will stay. But I dont belive it is worth it, or even logical, to have two DSM clubs located in broward.

As for the purposed meeting location for SoFL-DSM, its 10.8 miles (~17 mins) from the Broward DSM meeting location.

2nd gen sticker

Attachments

• 4353dsc000342.jpg
    4353dsc000342.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 363
1st gen guys

Attachments

• clubdecal.jpg
    clubdecal.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 278
Originally posted by WhipmastaFlex
can the drop tops get a little love from them stickers? :(

Vert sticker made!

Attachments

• untitled-truecolor-0132155545542.jpg
    untitled-truecolor-0132155545542.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 269
andrew i cam to one conclusion....................you have a lot of free time on your hands.:laugh:

dam that is sweet

lets start printing those and put em on stickers. do u think the drop top one wood look a little better if there wasnt as much red showing in the tale lights. the other 2g one has a little red showing. just my input. but i really like it

Tyler

Originally posted by doug
It's because the angle is different. The Spyder one seems to be shot a little more from the rear.

Yup, thats why theres the line dividing the center and right tail lights.

My fav is the spyder. before we print them I may want to redue the 2g.

Jimmy, the car is looking good. What suspension setup did you go with again?

how much did you pay for your whole setup Jimmy. If you don't want to disclose it I understand. Will you be attending our meeting this Sunday?

total cost shipped was just under $1100... but that was including the complete tokico suspension kit, ie, struts and springs.. however, i planned on using the GC springs from the GC coilover set-up since the beginning.. i wanted to have the tokico springs just in case i didn't like the ride quality from the GCs.. but alas, the GC ride great, nothing too harsh.. therefore, i may end up selling off the tokico lowering springs..

as for the meet on sunday, i might not be able to make it.. i may be spending time w/ jen and working on another project for my car (more weight reduction).. we'll see though.... you guys are meeting at the new location, right, after meeting up at checkers? PM me your cell #.. later, j.

OK, here's the business card I made based on the 2G sticker design. Hopefully I can link to this at dsmtuning and have it show up this time:

Attachments

• soflabizcard.jpg
    soflabizcard.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 201
you need to change the site to dsmtuning.com/forum

i dont like the " sfldsm " site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back