The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

The Official SE Florida Info Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the offer ........but he's looking for a eclipse. Anyone else have one that they know of?

i think its well worth 10. the car looked mint when i saw it. do you come out to the DSM meetings anymore?:dsm:

i agree vert, ya i still want to come but there has been a bunch of confusion with the meet spot, and i am broke so i dont have gas money, and stuff but if there is a sure spot for the next meet you can bet that i will be there, for sale sign in hand, hey if anybody knows of somebody selling a 96+ jeep wrangler all lifted and i-6 with automatic tranny tell me i am also looking for a 97 98 gsx-r 600 thanx

university and commercial in the checkers on the southeast side. it is every other sunday at 8:30

university and commercial in the checkers on the southeast side. it is every other sunday at 8:30. yesterdays' meet was impressive. prolly 13 dsms showed up all togethor and about 7 or 8 non dsms. its alot of fun and im hoping 2 weeks from now it will be just as good

Hey everybody, we're having a big push for a large turnout tomorrow night (18 January) for the meet. If at all possible, let's all please try to make it to this one. We're not really doing anything extra special, but would just love to have a huge turnout to see who's really still involved.

We've been toying with the idea of a picnic, so hopefully we can discuss that at the meet. And we've also been thinking of having another joint meeting with Miami DSM, so bring some ideas and suggestions for that too. We even may discuss getting officially organized, such as having a president, social coordinator, etc. OMG

Hope to see everyone Sunday night! Remember, it's 8-ish at the corner of University and Commercial in the parking lot of Checkers.
:dsm: :laser: :talon:

i am going to keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain and that people actually show up to this one.

We had a great turnout, nice cars guys :thumb: .

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i am pleased with the turnout from last ngiht. I really hope that we can keep the meetings at least close to the turnout that we had. We'll see what happens in 2 weeks.

Hey whats fellaz,

I wanted to ask you guys a question. I was looking at importevolution.com site and saw that their selling david brode trottle body elbow and upper intercooler pipe for a 1g, and I'm thinking about getting it, However I want to install a front mount intercooler on later thou, and I was wondering if I can use the pipping upgrades, for pipping of sort, can I do that?

picked this up from some kid in a black 2g as i left BCC on moday... im also just attaching it so i can use it on dsmtuning :|

Attachments

• browarddsm.jpg
    browarddsm.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 438
Wow, they're more organized than we are. And better marketers. They don't seem to be getting the message, though, that there's already a Club DSM here.

i am going to call them up for real and explain there is already a broward dsm club. i think we should all show up to that meeting with all our cars thats just my 02. as a matter of fact i am going to go over there and be like "hi i am the president of sout florida dsm" and see what he says.

You know I would go with you guys just to show them whats up, but thats the night of our Miami DSM meeting at nearly the same time. Let me know how it is and what happens.

But I thought I was the president. Don't tell me I wasted a whole sheet of homemade business cards for nothin'. *shred shred shred*

Oh, wait-- we don't have a president, unless you still consider Paul to be it. He seemed to drop off the face of the earth, though, after he gave up the web site.

I consider Brendon more as a good spokesperson for So-FL-DSM, there is no president I know about and it works fine that way...:thumb:

Originally posted by doug
They don't seem to be getting the message, though, that there's already a Club DSM here.

i told them theres south florida DSM and we're on dsmtuning.com and dsmtuners.com but he kinda blew that off like this was THE club DSM. whatever i guess. maybe i'll stop by if the car is up for it

like i said i think we all need to just show up and be cool about it. If they want to start there little thing than screw it. We should just let them know about us and show what we have IMO. Hopefully everyones car is running (insert name here) and everyone will drive there own car there (insert name here). if you guys don't feel like going than screw it. I know I am definitly going to go and represent. I don't care if it is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back