The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

The Official SE Florida Info Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
becuase to fix the damages, its worth more than the car,

After the accident and then finding out that the guy didn't have insurance, got me pissed me off also finding out that the damages are over $2,500 hundred

So i'm thinking about parting it out and buy another one or fix it. but don;t know yet, so right now I'm puting the car back to stock

when is the next meet going to be??? my name is kirby and i am driving down to lauderdale on the 16th of aug,i cant wait this is so freaking exciting, i have been in indy most of my life where the cars are shit are the people are dumbasses so florida will be great teel me when the next meet is so i can come, i drive a dark green talon, so come say hi to me

the meetings are very other sunday. the meeting is this sunday at the checkers on commercial blvd and university drive, southest corner of the intersection. it starts at 8 but people start rolling in around 8:30 to 9:30. if no one is there just wait around for a bit. i personally get there around 9:45. hope to see you there.

Brendon:dsm:

What up fellas,

Is the meeting this sunday?

I have r1 ciolover used for 95 and up eclipse or eagle talon whoever is interested I'm selling them for $50

Went to meet ,it was kind of weak tonite. Lets get some more people! This is the kid with the burgundy 1g with the bronze rims. I'm on my bro's name on here instead of having 2 accounts.

yeah it was kind of weak tonight. we need to get our meets rolling and start doing things together IMHO. Nothing looks as good as a group of DSM's rolling out somewhere. Sorry i didn't get a chance to meet you tractionless. you were leaving as i got there. maybe we should try and get some of the miami DSM guys to come up or maybe go to one of their meetings.

i'm coming on the 31st and i'll try to bring the other 3 dsmers here at nova southeastern university, just one thing where exactly do you meet?? i don't know the area at all being that i just moved from indy so hook a brother up thanks and peace out:talon:

It's easy. Go straight up University (north) to Commercial Blvd (it's about a 10 minute drive from Nova). There's a Checkers on the right, on the SE corner. The officially listed time is 8:00, but people don't usually start showing up till around 8:15 or later.

Originally posted by FourG63 97GST
nice rims :thumb:
what are they?

Rota subzeros. I like your car too man, just needs a nice big ole front mount for that bumper!

P.S. anyone here the external dump as me and my bro with the bike left. I accidentally dumped right in front of a cop OMG

hey every1 last nights dsm meeting was awesome. (august 31st)
we had at least 10 dsms there along with an srt4 and some honda guyz that went out and raced. also towards the end of the meeting a yellow evolution 7 came by. that was just real kool to c. o and kurby im glad u made it last night.

there were 2 people that i can think of missin from the meet. paul and ricardo. hope to c u guyz there next time. does paul post on here??? he has the white 95 talon with the super 20g. well hope to c u all in 2 weex.

tyler

Originally posted by 98autogstspyder
hey every1 last nights dsm meeting was awesome. (august 31st)
we had at least 10 dsms there along with an srt4 and some honda guyz that went out and raced. also towards the end of the meeting a yellow evolution 7 came by. that was just real kool to c. o and kurby im glad u made it last night.

there were 2 people that i can think of missin from the meet. paul and ricardo. hope to c u guyz there next time. does paul post on here??? he has the white 95 talon with the super 20g. well hope to c u all in 2 weex.

tyler

I don't think Paul posts in here, but I do. :D
I'll be there next meet, getting my car fixed with new tranny and everything... after that its gonna be sold and I'll come back in a 1g, hopefully awd. :thumb:

Is anyone here planning on going to the dyno day on the 20th or the Wet N Wild party in October? Im going to meet up with Agim this Friday or Saturday night. I haven't been home in a while. Im going to school here up in Gainesville.

Originally posted by Tractionless

Rota subzeros. I like your car too man, just needs a nice big ole front mount for that bumper!

My bad they are slipstreams, I always get them mixed up since I almost bought the subzeros instead.

No mention of me not being at the meet? :cry: LOL JP I'm just a little high schooler, senior at least, so I wasnt able to make.

hey i just found this thread and i want to find out some info bout this sofla dsm meet. is the checkers that you all meet at the one by world ford or is it a different one altogether? i should be back in town on october 10 and 11 which is two weeks from now. its friday and saturday though so would you guys be interested in maybe meeting up at towers one of those nights. oh yea, i have a slow ass rs so dont expect in amazing car when i roll up:( :dsm:

well right now our meetings are every1 other sunday at the checkers on university and commercial. there is no ford nearby this one.

i dont think we wood b able to tell every1 in time to meet any other time than the sundays at 830. alot of the guyz that show up there dont read this forum very often and wood not be aware of the change, and therefore we woodnt have a very big turn out.

i would say if u wunt to meet up with us... either get to the meetings every other sunday at 830 pm or we cood meet up with u mayb at towers one night on a friday.

let us know

tyler

ok well if you guys want, maybe a couple of us could meet up at towers one of the days im here next weekend. if not, i should be able to go to the meeting the sunday before thanksgiving if there is one:dsm:

Meeting reminder for tonight-- it's still at Checkers on the corner of University and Commercial. There's been some talk of moving it to Fuddrucker's, but we're not there yet. Hope to see everyone tonight and sorry for the last minute notice.

does anyone know when the next dyno day is coming up. i am not putting anymore money into the car. i am saving so i can buy a house up around the palm bay area of florida.i would like to dyno my car now that i am gonna have a full exhaust just to see what the gain is on my car.:dsm:

Hey guys I've got a friend of mine from md in FL there who owns a 3000gt vr4 and is looking to sell it but would like to find a dsm first before he can sell it. So I thought i would turn to you all for this he's looking for a stock 97-99 Eclipse GST or GSX preferbally Gun metal in color or red. So let me know if you all have anything that you know of.....and i can relay it to him

dude i am thinking about selling my car to get a jeep wrangler and a gsx-r600 but tell him to cll me up and i could show it to him i have some updated pics in my gallery call me 954-816-0949 i live near the tower shops peace

kirby how muchdo you plan on selling your talon for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back