The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

The Official SE Florida Info Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, don't mean to cross post, but this is local...just wanted to see if anyone is interested.

I have a set of 4 brand new Falken Azenis ST115 215/45/17 for sale. These have never even been mounted, and are actually really nice tires. I could bring them to the meeting on Sunday if anyone is GENUINELY interested. Please don't make me trek out to the new spot if you really have no intentions of picking them up. Here is a link to see them:

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...s&source=brand&index=2&productCodeIndex=28713

I will accept a reasonable offer. This is a good chance to get 4 brand new shoes for your car at a great deal. Thanks.

Regards,

i came by last night but didnt stop.i wasnt sure if everyone had left or not as i only saw a black 2nd gen and a silver 1st gen.this was around 9:15 or so.i was the guy in the slightly battered blue and bone stock(i still have hubcaps) 1st gen who made like 4 trips around the area as i could find the right place to turn into checkers.when i did i just bought a drink and left since i didnt want to be the guy with the most ghetto car and i didnt want to be the resident old guy.if i can get a promise nobody will poke fun at my drooping headliner and case of parking lot rash ill come and stay at the next one.

At 9:15 there were a lot more cars than just those two. Anyway, please stop next time; we make no judgements about ghettoness or whatever. And I'm already the resident old guy so you're OK there as well.

We were all there when you went by. I remember talking to someone about your 1g as you drove-up.

i don't have a headliner............

i saw a good amount of people but only remembered the two cars.since the ghetto bunny wont be looked down upon i shall be there with bells on next time,and hopefully a bit closer to 8.00.

also,the floormats came with the car,they are corny "super street"ones with a radiation symbol on them.you only get one first impression,and i dont want people thinking i bought them on my own. :laugh:

i wasn't there last meeting.

ok, spring break is here... i think it's time to plan a big ass dsm picnic/BBQ.. how many other dsm'ers would be interested in heading down south, to miami, for this event? any of you guys/gals from orlando, tampa, tallah., etc., willing to drive down for a day? if interested, post up.. and please mention a month/date that would be best.. maybe we all can come up w/ something that will please everyone.. i'm sure that all of my fellow club members from miamidsm and so.fla.dsm are ready for this next get together.. later, J. (aka, 4G63VERT from miamidsm)..

dam, my spring break is only until the 14th. i may be coming down for the summer with my 92 talon so we'll c if we can do something like this again in the next few months.

Tyler

http://www.miamidsm.addr.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=13389#13389

anyway, the set date is saturday, april 9th...
that gives everybody a month to get a measly $9 for the BBQ, plus your $1 entrance fee (the $1 entrance fee is per person in your car.. that means, if you have 4 people (including you) in your car entering the park, the entrance fee is $4 total.. it also means that if all four people in your car plan to eat at the picnic, each of them should have paid $9 each, for a total of $36.. comprendes? and yes, the picnic will be at markham park).. or maybe we can just order pizza again like last time... was easier than buying the food, prepping it and then cooking it, no?.. but whatever, post your opinions.. cookout, or order food? so, to recap..

what: picnic/bbq/meeting for dsm'ers.. all your friends, family, main stabs (thank doug for that 1) are welcome.. just remember, $9 per person for food/drinks/alcohol, etc..

where: markham park (Brendon or Andrew, can you please post directions, from both north and south points..)

when: wuh, is you IGNANT? APRIL 9TH, 2005 fool.. (yes, the year is necessary.. LOL).. the picnic should start at approx. 11 am..

who: yo mama.. j/k.. all dsm'ers that want to attend.. trying to get the northern dsm'ers to come down as well.. ie, from tampa, orlando, timbuktu, etc...

why: if you have to ask why.. hmmm...... just shoot yourself in the head.. and no, you can't use my gun... but seriously, it's just a friendly get together for all of us who share a common ground.. that is, a bunch of broke a$$ eagle/mitsu owners that are tired of tinkering/fixing/breaking our cars, and want to have a few hours of relaxation, eating, drinkin', actin' a fool, etc..

on an important note, try to have the $9 ready by april 2nd.. try to get the money to me by that date, so that we can plan the food purchase.. also, if you're from up north, you can paypal me.. just pm me for more info.. furthermore, if you broke/cheap bastards think that $9 is too much, what should it be changed to?

lastly, let's start up a roster to see who's attending; please cut and paste your name.. also, if you plan on consuming alcohol, please note next to your name (so we know who the drunks are.. hahaha.. ) what type of liquor/beer that you'd like to have.. NOTE, ALCOHOL WILL ONLY BE SERVED TO PERSONS 21 OR OLDER (unless your underage ass slips me some $$$... LOL..j/k).. thanks..

ive been away for ages it seems.ive been busy as heck.hopefully i can get out to the meet this sunday.altenator belt decided to take a vacation or something on the way home thursday night.its gone and a didnt leave a forwarding adress of where it went.

98autogstspyder said:
dam he shined ricardo's car up nicely!!!

Well Ricardo took good care of it. I haven't even put 300 miles on it since I bought it from him either - a year ago - so that helps. ;)

Sup everyone,

I'm a new guy to the sunshine state. I've been going to school down here for 2 years now in WPB. I found this thread and printed up the meeting spot. Is there going to be anyone out tonight @ 8pm down there @ Checker's in Ft. Laudy? Is it worth me coming out tonight? Btw, I have a quite a few friends with some sick, sick, sick, $$$ rides (Euro's, some quick Domestics and high-ends) that would love to come out as well as they are newer to scene down here. Can someone hook me up with more info on the meet and if people are going tonight? Oh, what's going on with that AWD dyno session? When has that been re-scheduled too? Thanks in advance!

~Jonathan

Our meeting spot has recently changed. We're now meeting at a shop just off Atlantic called Unique Motorsports Expressions. From I-95, go west on Atlantic to the first (I think it's the first one) left, which is Andrews Ave. Take that down past one light to 6th St. and turn left. You'll go only a block or so and the road will dead-end into a row of shops. Go straight into the driveway and to the end of the parking lot and you'll see it. Give me a call for more details if you want-- 954.993.2578.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back